RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Told you :dead:

I.

fukking.

Told.

You.

Dude put "General" in quotes like its an Xbox achievement badge :heh:

WHINY B!TCH NIGGÁS
asked why mentioning McChrystal was related...fukking idiots :mjlol:

Kahn. Hayden. McRaven. Mcchrystal. Dempsey. Mattis. If Obama had gone after these Generals and Gold Star families the same people who continue to support Trump would be calling for Obama's ouster. Rethug cacs are frauds who are incapable of looking in the mirror and abandoning Trump because he makes them feel good about being cacs.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Whelan is fishy. Take it to the bank. This is a work.
It’s blatantly obvious what is going on. Wouldn’t be surprised if whelan was in on it. The general public is going to ride with it it, too, cause they don’t know any better. I give it a week or so before Trump tweets about swapping them, 2-3 weeks before it’s a done deal. This level of obstruction is so muddy, too.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whelan is fishy. Take it to the bank. This is a work.
The fact he was in the Kremlin right before they snatched him up doesn’t look good for Whelan. Maybe he brought a device with him or got caught in a room he had no business in. The reports made it look like Russia just snatched a random American up from his hotel.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Hillary got done so dirty.......like I can't take folks seriously that believe trump got in fair and square. It's unreal.
How Clinton lost Michigan — and blew the election

How Clinton lost Michigan — and blew the election
Across battlegrounds, Democrats blame HQ’s stubborn commitment to a one-size-fits-all strategy.

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

12/14/2016 05:08 AM EST

“They believed they were more experienced, which they were. They believed they were smarter, which they weren’t,” said one Democratic consultant. | Getty

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Talking is all these Rethuglicans do. If Romney votes down on Trump’s unfit conservative judges then I’ll start to believe it.
He won’t do that, he even mentioned in his oped that it was a good thing. They will absolutely hang trump out to dry when he is no longer useful to their coffers