RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Theres shyt in that article I didn't even know :wow:

Trump Tower Moscow was literally planned at the same time Birshtein was involved trying to build that same Hotel in Moscow :ohhh:

and years later helps build in Toronto :ohhh:

This dude Donnie has LITERALLY been mobbed up and theres proof for 30 years :wow:

Did yall forget he even wrote that full page ad AGAINST NATO in 1987?!

15e54676-b523-11e6-a8ef-4657c68d1ed0_image_hires.jpg

The Hidden History of Trump’s First Trip to Moscow

this is a slam dunk :damn:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Theres shyt in that article I didn't even know :wow:

Trump Tower Moscow was literally planned at the same time Birshtein was involved trying to build that same Hotel in Moscow :ohhh:

and years later helps build in Toronto :ohhh:

This dude Donnie has LITERALLY been mobbed up and theres proof for 30 years :wow:

Did yall forget he even wrote that full page ad AGAINST NATO in 1987?!

15e54676-b523-11e6-a8ef-4657c68d1ed0_image_hires.jpg

The Hidden History of Trump’s First Trip to Moscow

this is a slam dunk :damn:

Trump had the audacity to run for president and win.. The US gov was cool with him just being a 2 bit mobbed up celebrity crook.. chickens came home to roost

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nah, it's brilliant.

money laundering is still very transparent because the money eventually disappears but it being done on such a scale is astounding.
Nah breh like you said it’s transparent.. The US gov been living off that dirty money for decades, she just didn’t account for her President one day to be at the center of it with a foreign entity..

Like I said the US would still be cool with it if it didn’t involve in the highest office

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
A few folks in here need to go ahead and ask Nap for a date........

I really wish you would all would make a thread just for your obsessions. If I made it for you would you migrate that petty female mess there?

shyt's clogging up a thread that's already full as it is. Get that heartthrob crap out of here.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
A few folks in here need to go ahead and ask Nap for a date........

I really wish you would all would make a thread just for your obsessions. If I made it for you would you migrate that petty female mess there?

shyt's clogging up a thread that's already full as it is. Get that heartthrob crap out of here.

the things that he and i could do with a 2 foot glow stick...:ahh: