RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikkas tried to turn me into Hitler for saying that the 14th call (no exaggeration, we're into the double digits b/c I listen to damn near every episode) into a radio show about "helping" kids learn about social problems by playing video games might get a little grating.:RockPlease:

my bad :hubie: :heh:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
A few folks in here need to go ahead and ask Nap for a date........

I really wish you would all would make a thread just for your obsessions. If I made it for you would you migrate that petty female mess there?

shyt's clogging up a thread that's already full as it is. Get that heartthrob crap out of here.

Have you ever asked yourself out?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't think people are getting it.

Trump is connected to yet another mob figure who almost replaced Yeltsin as the leader of Russia :wow:

nikka....listen to me.

the people you are dealing with in this thread are fully aware of the fact that there is a movement to destroy the establishments and ideals that America and Western Europe have fought so hard to build.

this thread that you created has evolved into a much more specific thing and i don't know why you can't see that
full

make a thread for all of the peripheral stories that can buttress this one.
we all know that it is connected.

you are ignoring the fact that the information you are posting in this thread is rich enough for it's own thread.
you could have at least 2 monumental threads under your belt if you were wise enough to know how to break that shyt up.

know your audience.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
nikka....listen to me.

the people you are dealing with in this thread are fully aware of the fact that there is a movement to destroy the establishments and ideals that America and Western Europe have fought so hard to build.

this thread that you created has evolved into a much more specific thing and i don't know why you can't see that
full

make a thread for all of the peripheral stories that can buttress this one.
we all know that it is connected.

you are ignoring the fact that the information you are posting in this thread is rich enough for it's own thread.
you could have at least 2 monumental threads under your belt if you were wise enough to know how to shyt up.

know your audience.
He doesn't listen. He's been told this time and time again. Most of the things he posts should be posted in other existing HL threads or in new threads as they have nothing to directly do with the Mueller investigation. People who come in for Mueller related stuff most likely don't care about the other stuff. This is why everyone favors Blackfyre because he stays on topic, posts what people want to see and he's quick to post the new news.

Maybe he spams the thread to build the post count of the thread. In order to either take partial credit for the thread being so big or to trick people into thinking that this thread is so active because it has such a large post count. Idk.

If you removed all off topic news, you'd lose thousands and thousands of posts and the thread wouldn't be as active. Which would be fine because that way when people post, you know it's relevant to the investigation and you didn't waste your time clicking the thread as I'm sure many people have wasted their time thinking it was some update in the investigation.

He's going to do what he wants to do though since a mod never said he had to stop. So as he says, people need to "deal with it". Or put him on ignore so that they don't have to see all the spam/off topic stuff.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
A few folks in here need to go ahead and ask Nap for a date........

I really wish you would all would make a thread just for your obsessions. If I made it for you would you migrate that petty female mess there?

shyt's clogging up a thread that's already full as it is. Get that heartthrob crap out of here.

I notice you always fail to address when Nap shytposts and goes on his rants aganist others, blatantly being disrepectful. The next time you jump in and say this, address his bullshyt as well. Then maybe you have to do the former so much.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
nikkas tried to turn me into Hitler for saying that the 14th call (no exaggeration, we're into the double digits b/c I listen to damn near every episode) into a radio show about "helping" kids learn about social problems by playing video games might get a little grating.:RockPlease:

my bad :hubie: :heh:

you're tired of listening to someone talk about helping people while he informs them about a subject that you are obsessed about?

yet here you are being told by EVERYONE that they are tired your behavior in a thread you created about the same exact subject.

i can't help you if you don't see the synthetic projection you are putting on display.