RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Same shyt these guys always say. Funny how they are always teasing the leaking of supposedly top secret info on Twitter. Everybody should stop quoting them.
Basically...that dude said something is happening today and he should be called out on it when it does'nt

Motherfukkers are trying to get speaking engagements and followers :camby:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Talking about, "we thought he was just Kislyak's personal photographer, we had no idea he was doubling as press." :mjlol:

maybe he was tripling as a spy who put bugs all over the oval. Trump can barley string together a coherent sentence so you know he didnt keep his eye on them.
I feel sorry for whoever has to listen to and translate those tapes. :francis:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Just some takeaways from what I've heard so far:

Sen. Burr-McCabe, did you hear Comey tell the President that he was not the target of any investigation? McCabe-I can not answer that question.

Sen. Warner- to all, unanimous that Russia is responsible for the attack on our election? Yes from all testifying. Warner-So we can agree this is not fake news.

Caught some negativity targeted at Cuba by Marco Rubio but I didn’t hear his original question but either way all agreed with him.

Sen Wyden-Comey’s firing was wrong and at the wrong time. Mentioned Trump asked Russia to hack Clinton and embraced Wikileaks. Responses-McCabe, stated he will not have talks with White House about Russian investigation. Pompano-no comment on concerns about Mike Flynn. Wont answer questions about Yates warning to WH, says he wasnt there. Coates-asked about Russian oil company, wouldn’t answer to direct question. Wynden mentions Trumps financial ties to Russia, asked about what should the committee be focused on and most concerned about. McCabe would not answer just said he was concerned about the topic.

McCabe-it is NOT accurate that Comey lost the confidence of the FBI staff. He respects Comey and it was the greatest privilege of his life to work with him and has broad support across all areas of the FBI. Would not confirm if request was made by Comey for additional resources but said he believes that they are adequately staffed. McCabe says FBI does not tell people they are NOT targets of investigations.

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Basically...that dude said something is happening today and he should be called out on it when it does'nt

Motherfukkers are trying to get speaking engagements and followers :camby:

Everyday...

"Senior ranking intel official has revealed MAJOR classified info to me which I will be revealing soon, indictments and arrests to be made in the next few hours"

These idiots don't know shyt.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just some takeaways from what I've heard so far:

Sen. Burr-McCabe, did you hear Comey tell the President that he was not the target of any investigation? McCabe-I can not answer that question.

McCabe-it is NOT accurate that Comey lost the confidence of the FBI staff. He respects Comey and it was the greatest privilege of his life to work with him and has broad support across all areas of the FBI. Would not confirm if request was made by Comey for additional resources but said he believes that they are adequately staffed. McCabe says FBI does not tell people they are NOT targets of investigations.
:mjgrin: