RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Clapper is testifying today on cyber deterrence and I hear Comey is still testifying in a closed door session with the Senate Intel committee next week right? They should go ahead and open that up, get Rosenstein down there as well. He should answer questions about this letter.

Also testifying today: CIA Director Mike Pompeo, Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, DNI Director Dan Coats, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Director Robert Cardillo, and Defense Intelligence Agency Director Lt. General Vincent Steward

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
At this point, I'll take countries that dont have much to lose leaking whatever taped conversations they have. I'm watching Maadow and she touched on how Clapper confirmed that international intelligence agencies provided information to the FBI about Trump aides and their contacts with Russia. I'mma need them to go ahead and start leaking it. I need Christopher Steele to interview with US media. The Republicans are in cahoots with this and as long as they are in control we won't get far. Its going to be a steady drip of slow moving pieces while they try to push their bullshyt threw. Too bad those rednecks who vote for them have blind loyalty because they dont want to embrace those minority loving Democrats.

Side note: weed makes you stupid. I'm really high right now and it took me mad long to write that. I forgot how to spell half the words I wrote and literally had to stop and think about it. :francis:

:mjlol:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
This dope really thought it would be fine to let lavrov and kislyak into the oval office not even 24 hours after sacking comey

and proceeds to pose for several pictures literally grinning like an ape

and now, is surprised and upset that the pictures were released to the media.

Trump gonna be eating his tv dinner howling at MSNBC like a faux fur werewolf tonight

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This dope really thought it would be fine to let lavrov and kislyak into the oval office not even 24 hours after sacking comey

and proceeds to pose for several pictures literally grinning like an ape

and now, is surprised and upset that the pictures were released to the media.

Trump gonna be eating his tv dinner howling at MSNBC like a faux fur werewolf tonight

Talking about, "we thought he was just Kislyak's personal photographer, we had no idea he was doubling as press." :mjlol:

maybe he was tripling as a spy who put bugs all over the oval. Trump can barley string together a coherent sentence so you know he didnt keep his eye on them.