RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
france 24 debate from this afternoon is on again and just started: discussing the Comey scandal

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
At this point, I'll take countries that dont have much to lose leaking whatever taped conversations they have. I'm watching Maadow and she touched on how Clapper confirmed that international intelligence agencies provided information to the FBI about Trump aides and their contacts with Russia. I'mma need them to go ahead and start leaking it. I need Christopher Steele to interview with US media. The Republicans are in cahoots with this and as long as they are in control we won't get far. Its going to be a steady drip of slow moving pieces while they try to push their bullshyt threw. Too bad those rednecks who vote for them have blind loyalty because they dont want to embrace those minority loving Democrats.

Side note: weed makes you stupid. I'm really high right now and it took me mad long to write that. I forgot how to spell half the words I wrote and literally had to stop and think about it. :francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
At this point, I'll take countries that dont have much to lose leaking whatever taped conversations they have. I'm watching Maadow and she touched on how Clapper confirmed that international intelligence agencies provided information to the FBI about Trump aides and their contacts with Russia. I'mma need them to go ahead and start leaking it. I need Christopher Steele to interview with US media. The Republicans are in cahoots with this and as long as they are in control we won't get far. Its going to be a steady drip of slow moving pieces while they try to push their bullshyt threw. Too bad those rednecks who vote for them have blind loyalty because they dont want to embrace those minority loving Democrats.

Side note: weed makes you stupid. I'm really high right now and it took me mad long to write that. I forgot how to spell half the words I wrote and literally had to stop and think about it. :francis:
Lol, I'm with you on that man, I just don't really post when I'm high, I lurk the sh1t outta everything.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

do29HY8.gif