RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

The Hill

1 hr ·
BREAKING: The Supreme Court is halting a contempt order against an unnamed company owned by a foreign government in a mystery case with possible ties to Robert Mueller's probe, a move that comes days after a lower court upheld a subpoena against it.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Supreme Court halts contempt order against mystery company owned by foreign government
Chief Justice John Roberts halted the contempt order against the company.

No bueno on the Facebook links..

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm from NY. Your "despite that" got kids testicles popped and Sean Bell killed, not to mention the countless number of false arrests and police assaults.

Guess who the mayor of NY was when Kalief Browder got arrested :jbhmm:

Mayor for 12 years...would you like to know who the mayor was when gentrification started as well :patrice:

He also ran as a republican in 2001 despite being a lifelong democrat and subverted the will of the democratic electorate :sas1:

Then switched to an independent in 2007 to assess a run for president :sas1:

Then switched to a Democrat in 2018 to run for president :sas1:

But :manny:...despite that he was a good mayor

Point taken. I guess the glowing stories in the press were all propaganda. I will dig deeper.

General question though, not trolling. Trying to understand the realities in NY. Why isn't he handed his ass in the election?
Someone should have taken him out by now based on everything you just listed.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Point taken. I guess the glowing stories in the press were all propaganda. I will dig deeper.

General question though, not trolling. Trying to understand the realities in NY. Why isn't he handed his ass in the election?
Someone should have taken him out by now based on everything you just listed.

He's a billionaire...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a billionaire...
:francis::wow:

As much as I am not a Bernie fan, it sounds like the ultimate test of the Bernie machine. Would be interesting to see how their progressive apparatus fares against that much money. Maybe sometime soon. Sorry for taking the thread off topic guys, but thanks for the information. I can look at this with fresh eyes. :salute:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Meant to share this way earlier but anyways

znued4.jpg

Friend of yours?