RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what?

A lot of people wanted a "business man" as POTUS because people equate the national debt with actual personal debt...and I never realized how many people casually confused this shyt :ohhh:

Bruh I interacted with Many caucazoids who emphasized that they were fond . of his business acumen and that is why they were voting for him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh I interacted with Many caucazoids who emphasized that they were fond . of his business acumen and that is why they were voting for him.
not just his business acumen, but there's specific implications of what that really means when it comes to government that I just didn't connect until a few moments ago.

Its the notion they thought he could "handle the national debt"...like it was fukking Wells Fargo or something.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not just his business acumen, but there's specific implications of what that really means when it comes to government that I just didn't connect until a few moments ago.

Its the notion they thought he could "handle the national debt"...like it was fukking Wells Fargo or something.

You know a black person can never be fiscally responsible, save us Donald. :camby:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At what point do people stop treating Trump as some bumbling idiot and realize he is a chaos agent? He is systematically doing as much damage as possible on purpose. He know's exactly what he is doing. Why is this still going on? Wtf.. Drag his ass out the White House and string him up ala Mussolini. Its infuriating this charade is still being allowed to go on.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Race and Russian interference: Senate reports detail age-old tactic

Analysts found that Russians used social media “troll farms” to “confuse, distract, and ultimately discourage” black people from voting for Hillary Clinton. They aimed to do so by describing the Democratic candidate for president as too similar to the Republican, Donald Trump, or by using bogus claims such as Clinton accepting donations from the Ku Klux Klan.

Over five years, such efforts were expansive: researchers reported 10.4 million tweets, 1,107 YouTube videos, 116,205 Instagram posts and 61,483 unique Facebook posts from Russian operatives. Much of the material was intended to inflame anger among black Americans about skewed rates of poverty, incarceration and the use of force by police and thereby, in the words of one report, to “divert their political energy away from established political institutions”.

:snoop:

Race and Russian interference: Senate reports detail age-old tactic

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
At what point do people stop treating Trump as some bumbling idiot and realize he is a chaos agent? He is systematically doing as much damage as possible on purpose. He know's exactly what he is doing. Why is this still going on? Wtf.. Drag his ass out the White House and string him up ala Mussolini. Its infuriating this charade is still being allowed to go on.
I’m stealing this

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

The Dow literally dropped 100 points after this tweet.

Its Christmas Eve and the President is causing literal chaos from his bed. Unbelievable.

"Democrat shutdowns" :mjlol: he doesn't think anyone is buying that bullshyt besides his maga moron base, does he? What a fukking a$$hole :hhh: