RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At what point do people stop treating Trump as some bumbling idiot and realize he is a chaos agent? He is systematically doing as much damage as possible on purpose. He know's exactly what he is doing. Why is this still going on? Wtf.. Drag his ass out the White House and string him up ala Mussolini. Its infuriating this charade is still being allowed to go on.

Republicans are too scared of Trump's retarded base to even criticize Trump unless they're retiring, and the Dems don't have the numbers to get rid of him without getting 20 or so GOP senators on board.
So yeah, the MAGA base is literally holding the rest of the country hostage. I agree, it's infuriating. :scust:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans are too scared of Trump's retarded base to even criticize Trump unless they're retiring, and the Dems don't have the numbers to get rid of him without getting 20 or so GOP senators on board.
So yeah, the MAGA base is literally holding the rest of the country hostage. I agree, it's infuriating. :scust:
Trust me breh I know all that but its alot deeper and more nefarious than that.. The base has nothing to do with it. The party is clearly made up of Russian subversives that are there to enable the Russian agenda. If the base turned on him tomorrow, the Republicans would still do nothing because half are either compromised, being blackmailed or willing Russian assets.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The culmination of the tea party then.

That's why Democrats need to stand firm on this shutdown.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sam Seder thinks Trump was basically protected by law enforcement like Felix Sater was because he's arguably the largest white collar criminal in New York at this point. :ohhh: Basically, he's a repository for criminality in NYC and the feds just tap Trump's networks as a watering hole of shyt to pursue :whoo:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You know what?

A lot of people wanted a "business man" as POTUS because people equate the national debt with actual personal debt...and I never realized how many people casually confused this shyt :ohhh:

People also forgot to put GOOD businessman in front of that.

Makes you realize why so few people actually run successful businesses.