RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wait you know people that fukks with trump after all this mess?
Several of us know people. At this point said people are either gullible to the point of retardation or brainwashed/pure evil. I know a few people whose subconscious has clearly realized what’s up but they’re having a real hard time coming to terms with it. shyt is remarkable to watch first hand. I’ve just been sitting here with a permanent :mjgrin: when I talk to these people.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
anyone know where I can upload a pdf to relatively privately share here?

one our posters sent some letters he wanted shared
Just make a password protected folder on a cloud service. You can make a dummy account so that your real info isn’t connected to it publicly. Just share the password with people you trust

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just make a password protected folder on a cloud service. You can make a dummy account so that your real info isn’t connected to it publicly. Just share the password with people you trust
......Cohen post on the Coli? :lupe:

I'll try to scan it and save it as an image.

lmao nah another breh

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Y’all remember the David Pecker guilty plea?

I’m really trying to imagine what’s in that secret safe in the AMI offices. Obscene tapes? Actual skeletons? Russian/Trump deeds? :ohlawd:

A former high-ranking executive at The National Enquirer claimed the tabloid he once worked for had a stash of stories that could incriminate President Donald Trump.

Jerry George told MSNBC that his former boss, David Pecker, chairman and CEO of American Media Inc. (AMI), which owns The National Enquirer, had “sold his editorial soul for access to Trumpworld,” which allowed the publication to get closer to the president’s 2016 campaign.

George told The Beat’s Ari Melber that Pecker had gathered “bargaining chips” in the form of embarrassing stories to use as future leverage on Trump.

When asked by Melber if he knew that Pecker had incriminating stories about Trump that were yet to come out, George said: “Yes, certainly.”

When asked if he knew what they were, George said some involved the Trump-Kushner family, while others were about sibling rivalry and discord between Trump and his wife, Melania.

Melber asked George: “Would you characterize them as ‘merely embarrassing’...or do any of them rise to the level of being potentially criminal?”

George replied: “Well, actually both. They are certainly embarrassing and then when you get involved with the actions of his children, including his daughter and son-in-law, we are getting closer to criminal activity.”

George claimed that the Enquirer’s parent company, AMI, had cooperated with Trump to break campaign finance laws and referred to a “curious” edition of the magazine with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman on the cover.

He suggested there was a financial incentive provided for that coverage, which he described as smelling “fishy,” although he did not provide any evidence to back up the claim.
What does the National Enquirer know about Trump clan? Former tabloid editor says paper has 'criminal' facts

giphy.gif

I almost forgot about that shady "OMG look how dope Saudi Arabia is" edition of the National Enquirer. the fact that AMI/Packer will reveal what that was all about....Kushner should def get charges out of that. I'm almost certain he was involved.

180326-ackerman-new-kingdom-tease_ztmcda

Last edited: