RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@BigMoneyGrip told y'all hold the fort:damnanimated:

i wonder if the alfa bank purchase was made essentially to shield it from any more investigation...now any requests for additional information/subpoenas etc will be met with something along the lines of "this is a russian government owned institution, therefore not subject to any US legal demands by virtue of soverign immunity"

:ohhh: if true

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Loose thoughts:

I wonder if Flynn has or had insight into the whole obstruction probe, whether he can say if Trump told him he would try to help him

The judge has complete discretion at sentencing, I believe, within the guidelines, he can go way above the recommendation from prosecutors, he could have given Flynn a year, if he wanted to.

That said, I understand our Justice system, and I understand the process, and differences, but the way these guys act about 6 months in a low federal prison, I guess it really shows the class divide. I did months in local custody as an 18 year old, like gladiator school, and I did that no issue. These guys are so removed from the people whose lives the influence, and create policy around. 6 months in a low fed is essentially a joke. And yes, I know that it is more about the indignity of having to go to prison, as a former military man and White House admin, or Goldman Bankers, it's still such a stunning disparity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Continues to help" :lolbron: :queenhillary:

:hillaryblessed:

tenor.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My exact thought when i read that tweet. It’s the only thing that makes sense.

could be that other russian bank VTB, i think they were involved in the failed trump tower....but theyve been under sanction by the US for a while...i wouldnt think that the US/Mueller would even bother trying to subpoena them.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:patrice:i dont think they would delay the sentence just so flynn can tell them things they already know...flynn has to give them something they dont already have..if not they could be making it appear like flynn is giving it all up to put pressure on the people that think flynn will flip on them...like when the detective goes in the room and tell the suspect: yo partner in the other room giving you up...

Flynn seriously fukked up a lay up.

i bet that the prosecution and the judge are playing "Good Cop - Bad Cop" on a level that we can't even imagine.

Mueller: "He's a good kid, we have no recommendation regarding sentencing."

Judge: "Could you have charged him with treason?"

Prosecution: "We never considered prosecuting him for treason...:skip:"

Judge: "Thats not what i asked.
What i want to know is if he could be prosecuted for treason!"

Prsecution: " :skip: to the :skip:th power.

team flynn: :sadcam:

Judge: "You need some time to think this over?"

team flynn:
full

Last edited: