RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
my opinion on why flynn shyt on the way the FBI interviewed him even after he got the sweetest deal possible:

by bringing into question the FBI's investigative tactics, flynn was casting a shadow of doubt on the entire investigation.
they were betting that Mueller and the Judge would just gloss over that and keep it moving.

this would later be used by trump as a point of reference that was not contested by the prosecution.
basically it's the the last move by trump and flynn grasped for it.

Mueller was like: :gucci: "you better sit your traitorous ass down right now because this can and always was gonna go on much longer for your bytch ass than you can possibly imagine."

Judge: :jawalrus:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
the word TREASON was used in a Federal Court.

that in itself is enormous.

the Judge may have backed off on it but don't get it twisted...this is very important.
it's a crack in the wall that may be THE crack in the wall.

TREASON

That’s the pump fake, use the term on Flynn when they really mean they gonna charge individual 1 with it :wow:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Bruh imagine being in court and the judge even breathing the word “treason” in your case.

Wild.
Quite frankly I can't imagine such a scenario because I'm not a piece of shyt traitor :yeshrug:

If he dies, he dies :yeshrug:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That’s the pump fake, use the term on Flynn when they really mean they gonna charge individual 1 with it :wow:

nah...you got it wrong, breh.

it was flynn that was pump faking.
flynn's team were hoping that Mueller would blow his load with flynn and go for the Treason charge after the Judge spoke the word.

Mueller's team just put that Treason card in their back pocket and locked flynn into deeper cooperation agreement.

:whoo:

flynn walking around with shyt in his pants but he thinks he is good to go with Mueller because he is still cooperating.
flynn still thinking shyt is sweet with trump because he shyt on the FBI in court.

play both sides on the world stage, brehs....:what:

TREASON is now in play.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nah...you got it wrong, breh.

it was flynn that was pump faking.
flynn's team were hoping that Mueller would blow his load with flynn and go for the Treason charge after the Judge spoke the word.

Mueller's team just put that Treason card in their back pocket and locked flynn into deeper cooperation agreement.

:whoo:

flynn walking around with shyt in his pants but he thinks he is good to go with Mueller because he is still cooperating.
flynn still thinking shyt is sweet with trump because he shyt on the FBI in court.

play both sides on the world stage, brehs....:what:

TREASON is now in play.
Indeed :NoCollusionbreh:

Yo I’m at work sitting in the reserve room and the TV is on Fox with Lou Dobbs juelzing ...

My Maga co workers are losing their shyt :mjlol:

I’m at the table eating nothing empanadas with the :mjgrin: face

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Indeed :NoCollusionbreh:

Yo I’m at work sitting in the reserve room and the TV is on Fox with Lou Dobbs juelzing ...

My Maga co workers are losing their shyt :mjlol:

I’m at the table eating nothing empanadas with the :mjgrin: face
Wait you know people that fukks with trump after all this mess?