RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Asked Mark Meadows about Trump calling Cohen a “rat,” and he said: “I’ve learned a long time ago to concentrate on what I say than what other people say. ... There are more than enough quotes to critique and at this point I’m going to be critiquing mine more than anything else.”
10:31 AM - Dec 17, 2018

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Unexpected Monday fukkery :blessed:

I know protecting his son was most likely part of the deal, but I would love for his loud mouth ass son to be indicted.

Also, let's not forget this:

Kaspersky Lab paid former national security adviser more than $10,000

Three payments from three separate Russian entities (RT News, Kaspersky, and Volga-Dnepr Airlines), totaling over $55,000 in 2015 :wow:

B-bu-bu-bu-but Flynn was a victim of entrapment tho :mjlolhairfade:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
:mjgrin:

:mjthanoslit:

200w.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

DAMN they had Flynn by the fukking balls..the Turks wrote that op-ed and made Flynn submit it as his own basically.

They got emails/Skype calls etc etc from before the election SMH

JodxD3i.gif

dwMT32F.gif

favicons
Washington Post ›

Michael Flynn’s business partner charged with illegally lobbying for Turkey
December 17, 2018
A business partner of Michael Flynn is being charged with acting as an agent of a foreign government and conspiracy for attempting to get Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen extradited from the United States.

Bijan Kian made his first appearance in Alexandria federal court Monday morning.

Turkish businessman Ekim Alptekin who paid Kian and Flynn, is charged in the indictment, but remains abroad.

The Turkish government blames Gulen, who is living in exile in Pennsylvania, for instigating a failed coup in 2016.

Outline - Read & annotate without distractions
Read & annotate articles