RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

200w.gif
Dread it, run from it, ban bet still arrives :mjthanos:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like a few nations felt like America was ripe for the picking. Fragmented attacks or a coordinated effort?

doubt it was coordinated....anyone with an internet connection knew he was a crook who was being blackmailed by the russians. think about what you could find out if you had the resources of an entire foreign intelligence agency.

no need to coordinate, just throw a few lines out there and watch them take the bait

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Feels like a few nations felt like America was ripe for the picking. Fragmented attacks or a coordinated effort?

Very scary but I think it's coordinated. America is such an easy mark as far as dividing people. This country is already divided the work is basically done already when you think about it.

:wow:

This could be a thing that keeps happening

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Is the Flynn associate who was indicted in custody, or abroad? The NY Times story wasn't clear on that.

Two Men Charged with Conspiracy and Acting as Agents of a Foreign Government

This isn't either. But, he's from San Juan Capistrano? lol That's like 45 minutes from my house, I pass by on the way to LA all the time, it's like a sleepy little affluent town near Laguna Niguel.