RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Feels like a few nations felt like America was ripe for the picking. Fragmented attacks or a coordinated effort?

Exactly what I just said to myself. It seems like alot of countries worked to get Trump elected because they knew he was a crook and could easy get favors from him via blackmailing or just because they know he runs a criminal enterprise.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"Mr. Bijan appeared in court on Monday but was released after the hearing. His lawyer declined to comment. Prosecutors said that he faces up to 15 years in prison and Mr. Alptekin faces up to 35 years."

The other defendant is apparently a fugitive, Bijan is free on bail/recognizance, something along those lines.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Wasn't she talking about Russians stoking tensions during Ferguson protests in 2014-2015, not social media outreach during 2016?

Same operators (IRA) and part of the same [general] Kremlin effort, but there's definitely an important distinction between the two.
Iono....I think Mensch be gas-lighting. :bppatrice:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wasn't she talking about Russians stoking tensions during Ferguson protests in 2014-2015, not social media outreach during 2016?

Same operators (IRA) and part of the same [general] Kremlin effort, but there's definitely an important distinction between the two.
Iono....I think Mensch be gas-lighting. :bppatrice:
This article is from 2015 about the Internet Research Agency (IRA) in Russia... www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html

People just weren't paying attention...

I keep telling people...this ish is deeper than rap....

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This article is from 2015 about the Internet Research Agency (IRA) in Russia... www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html

People just weren't paying attention...

I keep telling people...this ish is deeper than rap....

I feel you; I remember this article.

But...the article today isn't confirmation of efforts to stoke tensions during Ferguson; it's confirmation of social media efforts during the election in 2016.

Again: they both involve the IRA, but there's a meaningful distinction between the two.

If this is the case, Mensch is taking credit based on an interrelated, yet wholly separate story she wrote. :bppatrice:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
James Comey: "So another day of Hillary Clinton's emails and the Steele dossier. This while the President of the United States is is lying about the FBI, attacking the FBI, and attacking the rule of law in this country. How does that make any sense at all?" Via ABC.
3:46 PM - Dec 17, 2018
@kylegriffin1
James Comey: "Republicans used to understand that the actions of a president matter, the words of a president matter, the rule of law matters and the truth matters. Where are those Republicans today? At some point, someone has to stand up." Via ABC.
3:55 PM - Dec 17, 2018

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

Don't like Comey but he's fukking right and more people need to straight call out the GOP every fukking day on TV, newspaper, every media outlet. I wonder how the intelligence community will feel about the GOP after all this is over. Will they hold a grudge and lokey dismantle these people?

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't like Comet but he's fukking right and more people need to straight call out the GOP every fukking day on TV, newspaper, every media outlet. I wonder how the intelligence community will feel about the GOP after all this is over. Why they hold a grudge and lokey dismantle these people?
Who knows. Historically, the GOP was the one in full support of the intelligence community and worked hardest to get them the budgets they needed to fund whatever crazy-ass project they wanted to try out. The FBI/CIA/DOJ/etc are chock full of Republicans. And yet Trump and his merry crew of asshats have been shytting on them for 2 years straight.

These dudes would rather retire than stand and do something. That's a big reason why Lamar Alexander announced his retirement today. It's disgusting.

Why not just rid yourself of the cancer and start over?