RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
IMG_20181212_121354.jpg
\
:welpa:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He snitched plus the charges were built around illegal payments. They didn't literally charge him with treason. All considered he actually got a pretty decent amout of time, although he'll likely be out in 8 months.

You guys know snitches get handled differently at sentencing.....

But trust the information he has given and will continue to give will be used against Individual-1:mjlit:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
3 yrs for a guy who probably never worked a hard day in his life is probably earth shattering to him. I'm downplaying it because I know people with YEARS. Like one of my brother's shorties went to jail at 16 and they gave him 75 yrs because he was in a car with some older dudes who decided to rob someone. Got caught on someone's home camera system and it showed he didnt even participate or even get out the car, he cooperated and still got the book thrown at him. I hope he suffers for all 1000+ days he will be in there.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 yrs for a guy who probably never worked a hard day in his life is probably earth shattering to him. I'm downplaying it because I know people with YEARS. Like one of my brother's shorties went to jail at 16 and they gave him 75 yrs because he was in a car with some older dudes who decided to rob someone. Got caught on someone's home camera system and it showed he didnt even participate or even get out the car, he cooperated and still got the book thrown at him. I hope he suffers for all 1000+ days he will be in there.

Did he have priors?