RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I agree, he should have gotten no less than 5 years.
'

skin needed to be a little bit darker and hair a little more coarse.

I dont know anyone who gets caught up in crimes like this so I dont know if that sentence is average for the crimes he plead guilty to but I was definitely hoping for more on the 60 + months end

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
'

skin needed to be a little bit darker and hair a little more coarse.

I dont know anyone who gets caught up in crimes like this so I dont know if that sentence is average for the crimes he plead guilty to but I was definitely hoping for more on the 60 + months end

Snitches are always going to get a significant reduction. That's why so many of the younger and current generation are getting wrapped up while moving around these streets and they're looking for a plea/cooperation agreement before they're arraigned.

My biggest issue with this sentence and others is that they all will directly relate to what Trump and family receive. The lighter the sentence of the flunkies, the lighter their sentences will be. Just like you said, our people never get the benefit of the doubt, even when snitching, so our sentencing is often always on the higher end of the scale.

A smart Democrat will run on voter suppression and fraud as well as rich white men not being held in the same regard as everyone else.