RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@CNN
Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen has arrived at the Manhattan federal courthouse for his sentencing, accompanied by his wife, daughter and son https://cnn.it/2QT1ZZk
10:15 AM - Dec 12, 2018
@eorden
Michael Cohen has arrived at the federal courthouse for his sentencing. He is accompanied by his wife, daughter and son.
erica orden

His daughter walked in using a cane or brace of some sort. She recently had surgery.

10:18 AM - Dec 12, 2018

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That's exactly what happened. Also Pence looked like the wife in an abusive marriage watching as her husband goes off and hoping he'll calm down before they get home and he can take it out on her.

Pence and Trump

tumblr_oaoj4gnp0Y1sas3ibo1_400.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Imagine how quick CNN would want to have the “Police shooting people dead in the street” discussion if some MAGAts caught a bullet?

I'd sign up to be on that panel. As soon as the camera gets to me I'd have the :jawalrus: face with my deplorable talking points ready to go.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Cohen getting sentenced today :mjlit:

Flynn getting sentenced in 6 DAYS :mjthanoslit:

Ban bet.

If Flynn gets exonerated, I take a six month ban.

Not bushed. BANNED.

"Exonerated" meaning if exculpatory evidence is found that was withheld by Mueller from him/his legal team, and his charges are subsequently dropped as a result.

Not a plea deal. Not immunity in exchange for cooperation.

Exonerated.

But.

If Flynn is sentenced on ANY of his current or future charges, you eat the six month ban.

Again, not bushed. BANNED.

You in?

@tru_m.a.c @FAH1223

What a time to be alive :mjthanoslit: