RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Where's President Twitter Fingers today though?:ohhh:

shytting a fine dipping sauce
and wondering how much dirt they
got on him.

33yjiph.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Right. My point though is, this is docile Trump. Not belligerent, twitter drunk Trump in all caps and exclamations points with wild accusations and threats to shut out these fake new outlets from the continued excellence of the Trump White House.

That banter is noticeably absent on a day where so much news has come out regarding this administration, but not actually from the White House itself. Today, it's from the IC and media in tandem.
in other words...

...cucked. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
How long can she keep this up?
I need one of my psych heads to get in here she is not normal. Look at Spencer, he just gets upset and yells at you, that's a normal defensive behavior. Kelly Ann Conwoman is an habitual liar. Every habitual liar that can lie to you right to your face with no emotion have always been bad people. It will be kept up until she is fired; presumably from lying.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Right. My point though is, this is docile Trump. Not belligerent, twitter drunk Trump in all caps and exclamations points with wild accusations and threats to shut out these fake new outlets from the continued excellence of the Trump White House.

That banter is noticeably absent on a day where so much news has come out regarding this administration, but not actually from the White House itself. Today, it's from the IC and media in tandem.
They're coming to the slow realization that attacking the media isn't in their best interest at the moment.

The mole hunt is driving them crazy in the WH right now.