RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What a fukking shyt show.

Be an orange bozo and call out the media and the intelligence community brehs.

:mjlol:

Damn, I wish the media went as hard on people who are nice to them as well. This is beautiful. I might subscribe to either WaPost or the NYT. Print media when motivated just might save us all.
That's exactly what the media is supposed to do.

They got in bed with the political parties and stopped doing their job.

If there's one good thing coming out of this trump presidency is that it's woke people on all sides the fukk up. Even congress is actually attempting to do some work:ehh:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
HERE. WE. GOOOOOO!!!

y4r4Dw.gif

giphy-4_zpsfxudctqo.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pretending to be busy. Attacking Obamacare hoping he can just ignore this. Not being accountable as usual.

Right. My point though is, this is docile Trump. Not belligerent, twitter drunk Trump in all caps and exclamations points with wild accusations and threats to shut out these fake new outlets from the continued excellence of the Trump White House.

That banter is noticeably absent on a day where so much news has come out regarding this administration, but not actually from the White House itself. Today, it's from the IC and media in tandem.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
take a fukking bow. you deserve it. these fukking trumpset clowns and apologists ( @the cac mamba :stopitslime:) kept playing it off like Hillary was the devil. trump wasnt so bad. fukk THAT. hes a piece of shyt agent from the kremlin. i figured this would come out eventually but 3 weeks surprised me.

fukk don cheeto

:pacspit: let him gloat
:laff: hillary was the devil, she did all this same shyt :heh:

im happy to 'take the L' here if itll make you feel better :mjlol: but i dont remember claiming trump was above this trash, go find me that. i dont give a fukk about anyone in this administration, they're all pieces of shyt. trump, bannon, sessions, puzder, devos, flynn. bunch of dirtbags