RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HERE. WE. GOOOOOO!!!

y4r4Dw.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That was #TrumpSet though. And they aren't around anymore. :pachaha:
exactly, so i don't know what the fukk he's on. you would think people were shytting on his extensively researched investigative pieces or something. he's on some "i told you the the twitter posts i copied and pasted were legit." most democrats were on that shyt from the jump, trump fanboys were just doing their duty in deflecting and protecting their fuhrer.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Where the hell is "Napolean"? Was he banned? I figured he'd be all over this shyt.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

take a fukking bow. you deserve it. these fukking trumpset clowns and apologists ( @the cac mamba :stopitslime:) kept playing it off like Hillary was the devil. trump wasnt so bad. fukk THAT. hes a piece of shyt agent from the kremlin. i figured this would come out eventually but 3 weeks surprised me.

fukk don cheeto

Are you going to keep doing this?

:pacspit: let him gloat

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HERE. WE. GOOOOOO!!!

y4r4Dw.gif

What a fukking shyt show.

Be an orange bozo and call out the media and the intelligence community brehs.

:mjlol:

Damn, I wish the media went as hard on people who are nice to them as well. This is beautiful. I might subscribe to either WaPost or the NYT. Print media when motivated just might save us all.