RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump in defcon 1 meltdown mode.

BetterExcitableBarasinga-small.gif

I throroughly enjoyed Con-Air. May need to give it a watch this weekend.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@jaketapper
CNN: Ex-Donald Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos has been released from prison after serving a 14-day sentence for lying to investigators about his contact with individuals tied to Russia during the 2016 campaign.
10:15 AM - Dec 7, 2018

@jeremyherb
NEW: George Papadopoulos has been released from prison -- he's expected to travel to DC this weekend with his wife to speak at the conservative American Priority conference
10:13 AM - Dec 7, 2018

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think, he thinks, if he keeps tweeting it, we will ignore that Mueller has a been a Republican all his life. Like, I really think, he thinks, most of the country are like those people who he holds his rallies in front of. They cheer for him even when they know and he knows they know, he is telling a blatant lie. Thats the only explanation I have. :yeshrug:

As sad and frustrating as it is, he's right to an extent. Maybe not most of the country but a large percentage.

Even after the complete clown show of the last two years, his approval rating is still something like 42% which isn't that terrible historically. There's a large swath of voters that'll ride for him no matter how dishonest or incompetent he is. They literally think white people are facing some sort of existential threat and he's their savior, facts be damned.

He tweets shyt like that for his base because they eat it up, not because anybody else will buy it.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I wonder why people feel that she wouldn't be sunk by the anchor of having Trump on her resume

and she's relatively moderate. the trump wing is too extreme for her.

They really don't have that close of a relationship and she had spoken out against him a couple of times...

Plus she could just go with the patriotic card of "I was serving as UN ambassador for the American people, not the President..."

Anyway, I just wanna see more of her on TV...

:noah::noah::noah:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why people feel that she wouldn't be sunk by the anchor of having Trump on her resume

and she's relatively moderate. the trump wing is too extreme for her.

Cause at the end of the day the Democrats go so far and no further when it comes to attacks. She spins it as being a part of the internal resistance and moderates immediately climb aboard.
People have short memories.

After that she just needs a tea party crazy VP to shore up Trump's base and she has as good a shot as anyone.