RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rachel Maddow is doing a podcast called Bagman that is a must listen.

The story takes place during Watergate, but it’s not about Nixon. It’s about his VP, Spiro Agnew, who is almost a carbon copy of Trump in many ways.

The parallels between Agnew’s and Trump’s investigation, their reactions to investigations, the complicity of the Republican Party is shockingly uncanny.

The whole time I’m listening like, shyt this is the same shyt happening right now!!

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NatashaBertrand
https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1067424651440242688

1f6a8.png
1f6a8.png
MANAFORT VISITED ASSANGE IN SPRING 2016 https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/27/manafort-held-secret-talks-with-assange-in-ecuadorian-embassy …
9:27 AM - Nov 27, 2018

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Rachel Maddow is doing a podcast called Bagman that is a must listen.

The story takes place during Watergate, but it’s not about Nixon. It’s about his VP, Spiro Agnew, who is almost a carbon copy of Trump in many ways.

The parallels between Agnew’s and Trump’s investigation, their reactions to investigations, the complicity of the Republican Party is shockingly uncanny.

The whole time I’m listening like, shyt this is the same shyt happening right now!!

I been meaning to listen, def gonna do it today

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@JohnBrennan
Your feelings of inferiority, insecurity, vulnerability, and culpability are loud & clear. You remind me of how many corrupt authoritarian leaders abroad behaved before they were deposed. Bob Mueller’s name will be revered in the annals of U.S. history; your name will be scorned.
8:09 AM - Nov 27, 2018

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Waiting for Greenwald to shriek about the loss of press freedom, after this latest Assange revelation :heh:
I bet Manafort kind of smells, too, like Julian. Manafort seems like the type to chain smoke, drink, and eat garbage, and take whores baths with cologne, and tons of tic tacs, instead of conventional body cleaning.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder if they got that info from Credico or Corsi.

Mueller/FBI most likely asked all involved if they knew of contacts between each other.

They all answer no, but Credico/Corsi most likely knew that Asante had met with Manafort. Manafort may not have known that Assamge had mentioned/told about their previous meetings to Corsi/Credico. He would obviously know that Stone knew since they were working in cahoots. Credico is telling all. Corsi gets caught lying about knowing about those contacts. Manafort’s lies about any prior contact he may have had with Assange becomes obvious as well.