RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If Mueller asked the judge for 10 days to submit a report on Manafort's cooperation, Mueller could have purposely been waiting for Trump to submit the written answers to him, then discuss Trump's answers and other related stuff with Manafort in one last effort to get Manafort to tell the truth. Manafort and Trump supposedly have a joint defense agreement so if Mueller is saying Manafort lied today, Trump may have lied too and they may have plotted together with the promise of a pardon or a commuted sentence. (Doesn't help with possible state charges)

This would also imply that Gates, Flynn and Cohen have told almost everything, provided a lot of documentation (in addition to what Mueller already has on his own) and continue to be very strong witnesses.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Get out of jail between the ages of 87 and 90 brehs :dead:

And even then the rooskies going to knife him up

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: @ the thought of Manafort's attorney and Trump working on an elaborate timeline of answers that matched for Mueller to sh*t on the whole thing in minutes with various receipts.

I expect Trump to be rather quiet for the next couple days.

I'm really praying Mueller is about to drop the Illmatic of our generation :wow:

Daps
I'm really praying Mueller is about to drop the Illmatic of our generation :wow:

That Don Jr. lead single indictment with Pete Rock on the boards.

:wow:

Backed with that B-Side Roger Stone indictment produced by DJ Premier.

:banderas:

Stay tuned y'all. Mid-terms is only Halftime. :ahh:

This goes out, to everybody in D.C., and all over, that's living the real fukking life. :salute:

To my man, James Comey, you still here! (here!)

:mjcry:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes, it is very reassuring for us that they have enough solid proof (audio, video, text, or emails) to be able to call him on his lies. You know it’s not just Gates or anybody’s “words”, they have actual, indisputable proof.

That's really the thing there has to be so much electronic intelligence with this specifically but in this day and age I'm not even stressed about evidence. There should be enough to bury everyone involved I just hope the powers that be don't hold back.

Illmatic was the Illmatic of our generation :wow: