RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Just when you thought Trump couldn't get any dumber. Looks like a parody tweet. All his tweets do. :snoop:

Dude is really shook of CNN.:mjlol:

I don't know why. They keep at least 2-3 of his sychophants on the panels.

So Trump threw Manfort under the bus in his questions that he recently turned in and Mueller is using that to show Manafort has continued to lie? Im I getting this correct? :mjgrin:

Trump wont do anything about Russia vs Ukraine. He has already set the stage with this "America First" bullshyt. Sending a clear message to any dictator that they would have free reign because they know he;s a fat vagina. He'll problem blame Obama for it.

Trump: Listen Putin and I get along. He's a fierce leader. Why do I have to do something when Obama let them take Crimea, okay? Did you ask about that? I bet you didnt know about that, little known fact

Reporter: Why yes, we did repeatedly ask Obama about Crimea.

Trump: I think thats wrong. Its fake news. You're fake news. Please sit down.

rbzgjc.jpg

Daps
I think it’s time we start calling Mueller the GOAT...

I'm certain that when all is said and done, his name, or some iteration of it, is gonna enter the general lexicon. Sorta like how every scandal became whatever-"gate" after Watergate.

A massive fall from grace is gonna be known as being "Muellered".

Or getting your shine snatched or your jewels yapped.

MUELLERED

:demonic:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Yes, it is very reassuring for us that they have enough solid proof (audio, video, text, or emails) to be able to call him on his lies. You know it’s not just Gates or anybody’s “words”, they have actual, indisputable proof.