RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
https://www.washingtonpost.com/ener...ler-former-coal-lobbyist-permanent-epa-chief/

This motherfukker is putting a coal lobbyist up for the EPA job? :dahell:

That’s like putting El Chapo up for the AG. “Well, people say he knows a lot about crime. He’s the best in the industry. The very best. His record shows it. He’ll be very good. Very good. I only pick the best people” :dead:

Everything Trump does is such a fukking joke :snoop:

Not 100% relevant to this thread, but I didn’t think it was worth it’s own thread
Trump considered the swamp to be the bureaucrats who kept him an dhis robber baron pals from completely pillaging the country and government for profit.

When you view it from this lens all of his appointments make sense and are consistent.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He thinks he loss because he's black and progressive and is just trolling.

Or....even though this theory is not watertight either..

He knows he is fukked and needs to create stories showing he is bi-partisan.

If Whitaker showed Trump that Mueller had a strong obstruction of justice case this may be a ploy for him to show he was just messing about and he really respects his opponents...

Too little too late but if things are really bad I think Trump would try anything to stay afloat.

For him to troll this would be for him to assume his supporters are smart enough to see it and we all know that isn't the case.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He thinks he loss because he's black and progressive and is just trolling.
What if he not though? If he could essentially put his ego aside for 10 minutes, admit that he has made mistakes, and do a complete sjw turn, he would have a lot of these “first responders” (the dweebs at the top of his twitter) eating out the palm of his hand. That would be the smartest thing he could possibly do, Americans favorite pastime is forgiving white men. I mean the roadmap is there for him, looking at the election results, and clear proof there are more of us than them, he could easily manipulate enough Dems to lock it all up.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
What if he not though? If he could essentially put his ego aside for 10 minutes, admit that he has made mistakes, and do a complete sjw turn, he would have a lot of these “first responders” (the dweebs at the top of his twitter) eating out the palm of his hand. That would be the smartest thing he could possibly do, Americans favorite pastime is forgiving white men. I mean the roadmap is there for him, looking at the election results, and clear proof there are more of us than them, he could easily manipulate enough Dems to lock it all up.
trump is trying to be on his best behavior after that tweet blasting California about the fires. Somebody must have really sat him down and explained how utterly disgusting that shyt was. Even the most staunch supporter had to look at that shyt and see how heartless that came across. Even if they'd never admit it publicly. The meanest bully ass 5th grader would have had more tact that trump showed with that tweet.

I'm also of the mind that whitaker has given him a less than flattering view of how he looks in Mueller's investigation. Make no mistake. It is not a witchhunt. If it was I honestly believe it would have been shut down months ago not by trump or even his sympathizers but by Mueller himself. Everything about this dude screams straight shooter. Not somebody who would waste time and resources just for the hell of it and plus, dude is a republican and was appointed by a republican. Edit : So not sure why trump is trying to paint this dude as some kind of left wing savior. Research is above his base I guess.

Whitaker has been on his pillow talk tip. :dame: But I doubt it was anything trump really wanted to hear.:wow:

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cause you know how California and Finland are the same. This guy doesn't even comprehend shyt at the lowest level. How could anyone be stupid enough to support this man?:mindblown:

He compared cali to FINLAND.

OK

I'm out. I got nothing man... fukk you fukkers who voted for this. ARE YOU SEEING THIS? YOU PROUD?!

lutherisgone.gif