RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Seriously....whats his fukking angle? :patrice:

:mjlol:

You know what that con man’s angle is...

He tryin to be nice to all the Democrats because he some how thinks this will stop them from putting foots up in his ass starting in January

Trump is a cartoon character forreal

:russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:ALERTRED:

Not sure which side of this was on, but right or wrong, this is what ANY & ALL people with any bit of integrity would/should do. It’s that simple, if you are in govt, and you are asked to do something you don’t fundamentally agree with, you NEED to step down. This is the albatross that will hang over Mattis for the rest of his life, unless he is just stacking the, and planning to go out with a bang (which I highly doubt).

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
brexit, the rise of the right in europe and the 2016 election are all heads of the same hydra and should be recognized as such.
i was in england not too long ago and the people i spoke to there did not have russia on their radar at all other than the nerve gas attacks.

When the Dems win the senate and a Dem pres is elected in 2 years Putin might as welll go into hiding

Feds

I am not a cop, I promise
Daps
Reppin
The police station, Stolen Elections
brexit, the rise of the right in europe and the 2016 election are all heads of the same hydra and should be recognized as such.
previous.gif
this..all of this