RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
https://www.washingtonpost.com/ener...ler-former-coal-lobbyist-permanent-epa-chief/

This motherfukker is putting a coal lobbyist up for the EPA job? :dahell:

That’s like putting El Chapo up for the AG. “Well, people say he knows a lot about crime. He’s the best in the industry. The very best. His record shows it. He’ll be very good. Very good. I only pick the best people” :dead:

Everything Trump does is such a fukking joke :snoop:

Not 100% relevant to this thread, but I didn’t think it was worth it’s own thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
https://www.washingtonpost.com/ener...ler-former-coal-lobbyist-permanent-epa-chief/

That’s like putting El Chapo up for the AG. “Well, people say he knows a lot about crime. He’s the best in the industry. The very best. His record shows it. He’ll be very good. Very good. I only pick the best people” :dead:

Not 100% relevant to this thread, but I didn’t think it was worth it’s own thread

Is it the guy who rented Pruitt the condo? That would be amazing.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

More relevant than an eagle and flag prophylactic breh.
Much more relevant. Keep doing your thing.

Nap - :dame:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Whitaker appointment is wild because basically anyone in cases around the country with the US Government is using their lawyers to challenge Whitaker's legitimacy because he's not the confirmed AG.
Same with Kavanugh.. a lot of lawyers that wil have cases before the scotus will want him not hearing their cases because of his well documented biases

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
He’s (poorly) baiting the Dems to make a decision he thinks will allow him to demonize Pelosi, if she wins.

What a stupid man.

he does everything at the base level.
this leaves his opponents overthinking things.

i can't wait to see how history looks back on this ass clown in 10-20 years.