RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I dont think Stone is getting indicted until the court of appeals rule on Andrew Miller (Stone's friend) who refused the subpenoa and is challenging Mueller's appointment as special counsel. Miller wants to take this to the Supreme Court but I'm hoping they refuse to take the case. Currently he is being held in contempt of court so once the ruling comes down he will be forced to testify. The hearing was November 8th.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

:patrice:

Hammer about to drop. :blessed:

full
full
full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trumps previous tweet speaks volumes talking about how they're demanding answers from people. Didn't it get reported that Trump was providing written answers to Muellers questions?

Hopefully we get a Turkey feast the likes the world has ever seen.
Foot on neck so hard that he gets side eyed for pardoning the turkey, LOVE IT!

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
ITS A NEW DAY

:blessed:

:mjlit:

I’ve been telling all of you that the Democrats can’t just come out and tell the world that they will do to Trump what McConnell/Ryan did to Obama.

They’re simply gonna do it.

I don’t know why some people thought the Democrats would play nice with Trump and the Republicans. They are gonna be the a$$holes that they should have been when they held power after the 2008 election.