RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@tru_m.a.c is there a way we can block Nap but still see the thread? Or a way it could be turned on? During the tweet not showing up week, I realized all breh does is post tweets then attack (one login) which takes away from the awesomeness of this thread, please advise.

Anyway brehs we have to thank our lucky stars Trump didn’t start ‘learning’ how to be president until his second year. If they would have used the approaches in year two, Obamacare would be no more. Lastly @Cole Cash your stories intriguing. I think the dude was exaggerating a bit. Why would some random LA field officer know who Seth is? Furthermore Louise? Thanks for the share though.

Oh yeah....if y’all ain’t involved in at least signing ppl up to vote you need to start

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Like someone said they clout chasing... They will soon settle out of court tho
It’s not a good look for them. They still haven’t cleaned the stench off em from RAMPART, and that was 20 years ago. LAPD is the most corrupt LEA in the US, and everyone knows it since the riots

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew the second this was tweeted by him that Whitaker gave him the tea

Don't mind that, cause Whitaker might be essentially telling him he's fukked :pachaha:

And January is coming.

Right now it's about exit strategies and prayer for Donald. :russ:

He better call that Bishop Brian Pumper looking mofo to pray for him