RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
So crehs, I went out to dinner with my cousin who works for the ATF and she was out with someone from the intelligence community who actually came from DC. Wont say which organization but its one prominently discussed on here. I didint ask him any details on bullshyt i knew he wouldnt answer, but for the sake of this thread I did ask him this.

"How credible is Louise Mensch"

His response :mjlol: "sometimes she doesnt know she gets fed bullshyt just to see if shell publish it, she does and then looks fukking stupid right after, alot of journalists who have legit contacts within our field have already exposed her, anyone still following her at this point has got to be kidding themselves, notice the former MI6 guy, Steele, he hasnt said a fukking thing because hes legit, not too many brits are connected like that, especially someone who has political connections like her within her homeland, a fukking joke, seriously"

"What about Seth Abrahmson"

"Who?"

-Shows picture

"Oh that idiot.."

He just left it at that. He did awknowledge there are some citizen journalists who get it right, but he pretty much told me alot of these guys just try to profit on the low or are trying to make a name for themselves. He said alot of times mainstream media journalists may already be ahead of the game but their editors shut them down, sometimes all the way from the top.

John Schindler?

-"Hes decent enough to know what he can and cant leak, but hes been finished for awhile, alot of the stuff he talks about is stuff you can find out on your own if you look hard enough but i cant say hes full of shyt"

I asked him about messageboard activity

"Very little that we dont see, guys think they have their little threads on obscure boards but we watch"

Keep in mind, this guy doesnt work on anything related to Russia or anything related to what we talk about on here, he actually specializes in latin american related whatevers, he was out to have a good time so i mostly talked about obscure 90s anime and hip hop, dudes knowledge on mo wax and ninjatune related material was as deep as my own.

One thing that got me was "Since trump, everyone thinks they are a fukking intelligence expert, not understanding, including what I have told you, are things you can just google search to know, we dont talk because we get watched our damn selves."

I know these folks get posted on here alot, but dudes reaction kind of told it all, he had me dying about other shyt i wont share, but i wanted to post this because Nap spams those articles of hers in here and alot of it feels like non pertinent drivel with 6 degrees of seperation and dude basically confirmed that. There was more to what he said about her but his conviction kind of told the story.

I would say we spent about 15 minutes talking about it before we moved on, but I had to ask.

Also, "What did yall think about Q-Anon"

-Its an office joke, we never had to do a thing, regular journalists were onto that from the start, the idea one of us, especially from up top would be operating like that without being jailed is hilarious, the arrested development meme is a thing."

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So crehs, I went out to dinner with my cousin who works for the ATF and she was out with someone from the intelligence community who actually came from DC. Wont say which organization but its one prominently discussed on here. I didint ask him any details on bullshyt i knew he wouldnt answer, but for the sake of this thread I did ask him this.

"How credible is Louise Mensch"

His response :mjlol: "sometimes she doesnt know she gets fed bullshyt just to see if shell publish it, she does and then looks fukking stupid right after, alot of journalists who have legit contacts within our field have already exposed her, anyone still following her at this point has got to be kidding themselves, notice the former MI6 guy, Steele, he hasnt said a fukking thing because hes legit, not too many brits are connected like that, especially someone who has political connections like her within her homeland, a fukking joke, seriously"

"What about Seth Abrahmson"

"Who?"

-Shows picture

"Oh that idiot.."

He just left it at that. He did awknowledge there are some citizen journalists who get it right, but he pretty much told me alot of these guys just try to profit on the low or are trying to make a name for themselves. He said alot of times mainstream media journalists may already be ahead of the game but their editors shut them down, sometimes all the way from the top.

John Schindler?

-"Hes decent enough to know what he can and cant leak, but hes been finished for awhile, alot of the stuff he talks about is stuff you can find out on your own if you look hard enough but i cant say hes full of shyt"

I asked him about messageboard activity

"Very little that we dont see, guys think they have their little threads on obscure boards but we watch"

Keep in mind, this guy doesnt work on anything related to Russia or anything related to what we talk about on here, he actually specializes in latin american related whatevers, he was out to have a good time so i mostly talked about obscure 90s anime and hip hop, dudes knowledge on mo wax and ninjatune related material was as deep as my own.

One thing that got me was "Since trump, everyone thinks they are a fukking intelligence expert, not understanding, including what I have told you, are things you can just google search to know, we dont talk because we get watched our damn selves."

I know these folks get posted on here alot, but dudes reaction kind of told it all, he had me dying about other shyt i wont share, but i wanted to post this because Nap spams those articles of hers in here and alot of it feels like non pertinent drivel with 6 degrees of seperation and dude basically confirmed that. There was more to what he said about her but his conviction kind of told the story.

I would say we spent about 15 minutes talking about it before we moved on, but I had to ask.

Also, "What did yall think about Q-Anon"

-Its an office joke, we never had to do a thing, regular journalists were onto that from the start, the idea one of us, especially from up top would be operating like that without being jailed is hilarious, the arrested development meme is a thing."
Sounds accurate. All the social media experts are charlatans for the most part. Just read the scoops that journalists uncover and that should be enough :manny: Half the time theyre summarizing what NYT/ WaPost/ WSJ etc are reporting anyway.