RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You have to watch the whole thing. He said black ppl are dems because of welfare. That black people had more kids to get more welfare after fathers lost their jobs, he said free Larry Hoover. Just 45 mins of a rambling mess.

I've ignored the whole kanye spectacle because honestly, who cares, he is obviously nuts and stupid outside of music. But damn, this dude is off his fukking rocker to such an extent its actually worth commenting on.

Get this doofus out of here.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@fact you hungover this morning breh :lolbron:
My drinking days are over, breh! I have my medical card and I’m getting 24/7 usage out it. It’s never a bad time to catch that “feel good” nahmean? I’m 40, work in management, and cater to my practically bed ridden wife and my just turned 18yr daughter, I’m talking cook, clean, drive, pets, all that. Drinking wouldn’t do me any favors at this stage of my life, this Hollywood og cartidge in my pocket, tho, helps me work out my kinks
Edit:
Kanye is really out here having a manic episode in the oval ONLY TO RUN DEFENSE FOR TRUMP IGNORING SA MURDERING A JOURNALIST WITH A GREEN LIGHT FROM THE US, TRUMP GOING AFTER THE FED CHAIR (HIS FED CHAIR) FOR fukkING UP HIS NON SUSTAINABLE RUN
IF THERE WAS A TIME FOR SIRENS, ITS NOW, SOMEBODY BETTER TALK TO CNN MSNBC AND THEMS

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You have to watch the whole thing. He said black ppl are dems because of welfare. That black people had more kids to get more welfare after fathers lost their jobs, he said free Larry Hoover. Just 45 mins of a rambling mess.

He a bytch ass nikka and we should banned dude for life. I would like to add that Trump and his cronies probably paying off his debt so he can be their flunky. Sell your ass brehs