RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The dems better push on this shyt.. This is a god send before November but watch them let it go

You're right

BUT

Always ask yourself: Does the average American give a fukk?

Not "should". But do they actually care?

Hint: No they don't. And it's sad, but it's the truth.

Yes they do.

It's a simple message:

The American government is no longer keeping its citizens safe Whe they travel abroad. Instead choosing to score political points with corrupt leaders in exchange for American lives.:scust:

Telling Americans who travel abroad going to an embassy can lead to a death sentence reverberates through travel culture pretty well.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes they do.

It's a simple message:

The American government is no longer keeping its citizens safe Whe they travel abroad. Instead choosing to score political points with corrupt leaders in exchange for American lives.:scust:

Telling Americans who travel abroad going to an embassy can lead to a death sentence reverberates through travel culture pretty well.
Exactly. Letting a U.S. resident get hacked up with a bone saw inside an embassy to score points with a dictatorship because he wants to keep people in fear of him isn’t something that they should ever stop pressing on.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
can you explain why he would already know?
You have to take into consideration what he would be indicted for. That would mean he has been questioned and documents and evidence corroborating his answers would be requested. It is a lengthy process. We can piece together multiple crimes that we believe he has committed from public information but his indictment would occur on information not visible to the public.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yes they do.

It's a simple message:

I called all my reps. The staff in the D offices were into it.

The cave bytch in the R office acted like she had no idea about the issue.. I could hear the :mjpls: thru the phone

I recommend you call your reps, everyone. Do your best impression of the frothing at the mouth Fox viewer calling their reps to demand to see Obamas birth certificate.

Ask them, frankly, if you believe the white house would inform you if they were briefed by intelligence agencies on an attempt against your life by a foreign government.

Remind them that beyond the common courtesy of telling someone that people are plotting to kill them, there is a directorate binding these people to do just that.

And of course stress the illegitimacy of MBS' power due to the coup he used to come to power and the deep and well documented social and business connections betw the White House and MBS

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Pop wife about to get bodied by Mueller... she deleting and trying to clear up her social media :mjlol:
I would imagine that as soon as ANYBODY name come up in vicinity of the investigation, they copy the persons whole sm footprint and prolly get a warrant to full access of their accounts.
Also Nap, I understand the importance of the journalist being murdered by SA, but Ben Gaughzy will ALWAYS be more important to Americans because American service members got killed. It’s just the way it is.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I would imagine that as soon as ANYBODY name come up in vicinity of the investigation, they copy the persons whole sm footprint and prolly get a warrant to full access of their accounts.
Also Nap, I understand the importance of the journalist being murdered by SA, but Ben Gaughzy will ALWAYS be more important to Americans because American service members got killed. It’s just the way it is.

Difference is they had a long ass trial and couldnt find anything of substance

Vs we already know the WH was briefed without a trial