RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
fukk Bush and Cheney. I know all I need to know about them. I will celebrate the day they die.
What’s really crazy is that Kissinger might outlive all of them at 95, like, jfc, how can such a low life, evil, vile c*nt still be walking this earth?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Difference is they had a long ass trial and couldnt find anything of substance

Vs we already know the WH was briefed without a trial
I understand it, I’m telling you, I promise I do. The difference is, only the people that are completely plugged in care. I am talking about the fukking moron mouth breathers that infest this country! We don’t have enough respresentation in the parts of the govt that understand and care about this. Come Nov, tho? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

DpPc-_-XcAAkNBg
DpPdLa1XcAE8Pu1

Zoe Tillman
✔@ZoeTillman

Former Trump campaign deputy Rick Gates is still actively cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller's office, per new filing asking the judge to lift his GPS monitoring and curfew. "...sessions have been numerous and they continue to this day" https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5000602/10-11-18-Gates-Motion-to-Modify-Release-Conditions.pdf …

12:42 PM - Oct 11, 2018

7000 pages...:wow:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Off topic but damn the Mayor in the city i live in, Fall River just got arrested on defrauding investors charges :wow: Now they probably going to get a second recall vote (the old guard been trying to get him up out of here for a while now) and put in a puppet that will steal and pick this city dry again. :wow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Off topic but damn the Mayor in the city i live in, Fall River just got arrested on defrauding investors charges :wow: Now they probably going to get a second recall vote (the old guard been trying to get him up out of here for a while now) and put in a puppet that will steal and pick this city dry again. :wow:
Fall River, Ma ? If so, apologies, but :gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag: Save a couple bucks, and GO

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Fall River, Ma ? If so, apologies, but :gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag: Save a couple bucks, and GO

:lolbron: yeah i live in the downtown area so it not as bad as people think at least the part of town i'm in. i do think it was improving a little bit but that might be over with now so yeah i'm definitely saving my money up.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron: yeah i live in the downtown area so it not as bad as people think at least the part of town i'm in. i do think it was improving a little bit but that might be over with now so yeah i'm definitely saving my money up.
Good, just don't move to Schenectady, NY (I thought Fall River was bad, until I arrived in Schenectady)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yes they do.

It's a simple message:

The American government is no longer keeping its citizens safe Whe they travel abroad. Instead choosing to score political points with corrupt leaders in exchange for American lives.:scust:

Telling Americans who travel abroad going to an embassy can lead to a death sentence reverberates through travel culture pretty well.
Once again, I'm trying not to be negative but I think you're giving the American people far more credit than they deserve

It is obvious at this point that Donald Trump colluded with the Russian government to win the Presidency and the numbers show that most people in the country do not give a fukk about the Russia Investigation.

They don't care that their President is a Manchurian Candidate on steroids but they MIGHT care that a non-White man and a journalist (a profession that has been marked as an enemy of the people by the President, et al) was murdered in a foreign country by people that the President said are our "allies"

I dunno breh....I dunno