RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Do you know how often people overlook putting information on these forms... and by people, I mean regular people who don't have sprawling business interests?

:gucci:

It's also not hard to do investigative work into people to find missing information, especially high profile figures. Kusher isn't dumb enough to purposefully leave off information given his father's history.

100+ days now of desperate stories and Tweets from random ass people with very little to show for it.

Let me know when something of note happens to Kushner for not reporting this because:

They said Mr. Kushner didn’t appear to violate disclosure rules by not publicly reporting his business-related debts and guarantees. But they said such arrangements ideally should be disclosed, in part because they could force Mr. Kushner to recuse himself from certain issues involving the lenders.

:russell:

Lol I love how Trump voters rationalize everything in their heads. Its amazing to watch, absolutely amazing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you know how often people overlook putting information on these forms... and by people, I mean regular people who don't have sprawling business interests?

:gucci:

It's also not hard to do investigative work into people to find missing information, especially high profile figures. Kusher isn't dumb enough to purposefully leave off information given his father's history.

100+ days now of desperate stories and Tweets from random ass people with very little to show for it.

Let me know when something of note happens to Kushner for not reporting this because:

They said Mr. Kushner didn’t appear to violate disclosure rules by not publicly reporting his business-related debts and guarantees. But they said such arrangements ideally should be disclosed, in part because they could force Mr. Kushner to recuse himself from certain issues involving the lenders.

:russell:
do you forget that you're $300,000,000 in debt? :camroncmon::whatyoumean:

Can you all neg this cuck fu¢k
boy?

@DonKnock @LHilla @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Kushner had financial links to Soros? :russ::mjlol::laff:

#TrumpSet and tinfoils, get in here and explain this :mjgrin:

@Adidacs @Pink_Freud @CACtain Planet @Brady Hoke's Artery

this is why i call you stans clueless drones.. you're 1) literally months behind 2) don't even know what you should be hating on me for

just give up with this politics shyt and keep watching your marvel dribble

soros gave him $259m for 'cadre' which had a freemasonic/occultist logo that they have since removed, this isn't news

you lowkey caping for trump though

barely anyone gets it

obama is a cia noc

trump and hillary of the same cloth

kushner had the 100+ person cyber army going hard
now he going from 666 fifth avenue to the white house

smh

it's fukked every way

look into kushner breh

keywords:

john g. trump, nikola tesla
joseph > charles > jared kushner
fourth reich

he comes in for chaos

zuckerberg restores order

progress is made :blessed: new world order we're almost there

:wow: finesse

so fukking sinister yet so effective

come back to this thread in 4 years... or 3 months :russ:

trump's kushner and (potential) rothschild ties lead me to believe he is a form of controlled opposition

really the perfect candidate for this moment when you think about it.. releases pressure while at the same time progressing balkanization of the rest of the first world as well as upping war prospects and tension in middle east (and even with north korea :heh: and iran :skip:wonder why)

i won't be too hasty cause his cabinet picks can be explained away barely... i need to see more actions to judge or it's just speculation

trump is backed by the rothschilds and has been in their possession since at least the early 1990s.. kushner is his interpretator or go between, if you will, and they plan to put him in office 2020 or sooner

they are zionists, founded israel, and war/destablization in the middle east is what gets them off.. they want to expand reach

once syria is under control of some inserted stooge or completely defunct, russia gets cut off

they already have control in russia, but not over putin who is one of the last independent leaders not subscribed to their plans

rothschilds and zionist factions generally align with other families and networks within the nwo establishment, they are both for israeli dominance in the middle east and war for a myriad of reasons

this is fukked, and there is no hope as long as people are listening to mainstream media which is not even based in reality at this point.. it is beyond the point of no return unless people fukking wake up

but no, they'll keep playing this game and getting drawn in buy distractions, playing right into this carefully constructed hegelian dialectic

this is really bad and they will start a major war to coincide with the economic crash

trump thinks this is sending a message to china and now putin cutting off communication in syria

oh, and the chemical attacks in syria are a complete hoax/false flag, trump probably knows this but the public doesn't and this gives him wiggle room against all of the russian lies

if everyone knew it was all bullshyt then it could be stopped, but it's too late

he's mossad, in the cabal, knew netanyahu since a baby

you sheeple are hilarious

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
this is why i call you stans clueless drones.. you're 1) literally months behind 2) don't even know what you should be hating on me for

just give up with this politics shyt and keep watching your marvel dribble

soros gave him $259m for 'cadre' which had a freemasonic/occultist logo that they have since removed, this isn't news

he's mossad, in the cabal, knew netanyahu since a baby

you sheeple are hilarious

never go full retard, breh :hhh:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps