RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LeBron-as-Abe-Lincoln.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Do you know how often people overlook putting information on these forms... and by people, I mean regular people who don't have sprawling business interests?

:gucci:

It's also not hard to do investigative work into people to find missing information, especially high profile figures. Kusher isn't dumb enough to purposefully leave off information given his father's history.

100+ days now of desperate stories and Tweets from random ass people with very little to show for it.

Let me know when something of note happens to Kushner for not reporting this because:

They said Mr. Kushner didn’t appear to violate disclosure rules by not publicly reporting his business-related debts and guarantees. But they said such arrangements ideally should be disclosed, in part because they could force Mr. Kushner to recuse himself from certain issues involving the lenders.

:russell:

No. People cannot overlook putting info in a FDF. You don't know what the duck you're talking about obviously. I do lab research and before I take on a trial I have to say I have no financial ties. If I omit it, I risk suspension and legal actions. Again, you don't know what the fukk FDF entails. I deal with the IRS and the feds and they always tell us the legal ramifications of omitting shut on your FDF.

Since you know about FDFs so much, how long do you have to fill it and return it to the Feds? I will fukking wait.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Just wow....

White people in their own environment.

They are so quick to even eat one another for a seat at the White Supremacy Table.