RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I was :dead:: when told dude "I don't stand by anything" when referring to the wire tap claims. Dude probably forgot he even tweeted that nonsense.

These reporters need to go harder. Trump seems to be cracking, something is definitely wrong with him, I still can't believe we have to put up with this man.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I was :dead:: when told dude "I don't stand by anything" when referring to the wire tap claims. Dude probably forgot he even tweeted that nonsense.

These reporters need to go harder. Trump seems to be cracking, something is definitely wrong with him, I still can't believe we have to put up with this man.
Reporters can't go harder, they will lose access, and add further to the divide, half of America already drank the kool aid and think that free press is fake news. I personally believe that Mattis needs to resign and publicly call this idiot out. The military is supposed to be about honor and protecting the people of the of the United States, and should not be looking the other way. These folks are all compliant.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

He's white, Im not sure what he can do at this point to make the GOP and his supporters turn on him.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
:laff: morning joe spent all morning talking about this dudes mental. Joe compared him to his mother whos had dementia for 10 years. Whats worse for trump supporters, that they voted for a kremlin puppet or that they followed an elderly man in the throes of dementia?