RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putin’s blackmail game is elite. Got me wondering what he has on me.

That ur a part of a team of spammers with dozens of accounts working to drive traffic thru a combination of replying/dapping yourselves and creating deliberately provocative/controversial content usually on hot button issues?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Didn’t watch it but I’m guessing at some point they both commiserated over how unfair it is that good white guys like themselves are ignored/bashed/blamed by the ultra left.
And how much children suck, and the biggest “hit”....”Why are conservatives being silenced?”. They are both so fukking trash!
As far as HBO, i give John Oliver his props, but that’s where it stops. I actually watched a little bit last night, missed the Bannon part, but saw the panel and NDT. I couldn’t believe how trash the panel was. I guess April needs SHS to unlock her superpowers, because that whole panel seemed significantly less informed than the regular readers/contributors of this thread. They kept talking over each other, and kept making bad jokes, there was absolutely no meaningful discussion to be had. I looked at my wife, and we both agreed that they were all corn, and we have better discussions.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And how much children suck, and the biggest “hit”....”Why are conservatives being silenced?”. They are both so fukking trash!
As far as HBO, i give John Oliver his props, but that’s where it stops. I actually watched a little bit last night, missed the Bannon part, but saw the panel and NDT. I couldn’t believe how trash the panel was. I guess April needs SHS to unlock her superpowers, because that whole panel seemed significantly less informed than the regular readers/contributors of this thread. They kept talking over each other, and kept making bad jokes, there was absolutely no meaningful discussion to be had. I looked at my wife, and we both agreed that they were all corn, and we have better discussions.
Co sign Maher fell off awhile ago way before he said nikka on TV

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He actually went At bannon a few times with the questions. I was surprised.