RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
What’d everyone think about the Steve bannon interview with Bill Maher ?:jbhmm:

It's troublesome how Bannon actually seems very calculated and kept referring to Trump presidency as a project. He talks more like a "politician" than the actual politicians too. I'm honestly more worried about him after seeing the interview and how calm and calculated he seemed. Dangerous dude.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's troublesome how Bannon actually seems very calculated and kept referring to Trump presidency as a project. He talks more like a "politician" than the actual politicians too. I'm honestly more worried about him after seeing the interview and how calm and calculated he seemed. Dangerous dude.
I don't agree with him being calculated. His major mission is still flawed. Conniving and sneaky doesn't equal intelligence.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I hate to sound all Senator Turtle face here, but what wins has Bannon racked up?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@acri1 ima need you stop being so pessimistic about everything breh.got damn!:beli:

Honestly I used to believe I didn't live in a country where an idiot like Trump would get elected.
After he did, the only conclusion I could come to was that American voters and politicians ain't shyt and ain't ever gonna be shyt and decided I got nothing else nice to say about it. :pacspit: :pacspit::pacspit:

Present company (mostly) excluded. :whoa:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yup.

Thats why when people call him a racist or a fascist he just gaslights you

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FORMER DIRECTOR OF THE CIA :bustback:

Brennan fighting the good fight. Hopefully he’s quietly preaching to all of the behind the scenes power brokers and getting them to pressure the establishment GOP that isn’t already wholly controlled by the Russians.

I don't agree with him being calculated. His major mission is still flawed. Conniving and sneaky doesn't equal intelligence.

The message is winning in Europe. If it’s not decisively defeated over the next couple years (midterms and 2020), it’s going to really take hold here.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The message is winning in Europe. If it’s not decisively defeated over the next couple years (midterms and 2020), it’s going to really take hold here.

Me and my wife recently met a couple from Portugal and had an in deapth convo about the resurgence of the far right in Europe. It is very real and very scary

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Brennan fighting the good fight. Hopefully he’s quietly preaching to all of the behind the scenes power brokers and getting them to pressure the establishment GOP that isn’t already wholly controlled by the Russians.

Me and my wife recently met a couple from Portugal and had an in deapth convo about the resurgence of the far right in Europe. It is very real and very scary

The resurgence of the far right in Europe has been popping off for close to a decade. There have even been signs in places like Taiwan. Le Pen been pushing that agenda in France. My only argument is Bannon isn't some mastermind behind it. Hes not the architect. He didn't deserve a Time cover. He didn't invent racism. And if I'm to believe the articles and stories hes not even the reason Breitbart took off. He's an opportunist. He suffers from Male white privilege so that's only reason he's able to speak in public reckless. I'm saying fukk Bannon

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The resurgence of the far right in Europe has been popping off for close to a decade. There have even been signs in places like Taiwan. Le Pen been pushing that agenda in France. My only argument is Bannon isn't some mastermind behind it. Hes not the architect. He didn't deserve a Time cover. He didn't invent racism. And if I'm to believe the articles and stories hes not even the reason Breitbart took off. He's an opportunist. He suffers from Male white privilege so that's only reason he's able to speak in public reckless. I'm saying fukk Bannon

fukk bannon, indeed but he is the one of the most prominent front men in this movement.
he is getting media play and his message is part of a much larger push to destabilize everything the West has put together since the end of WW2.

if you have 35 minutes to kill, this podcasts explains what i just stated very well.
Pres. Bush's Fmr. National Security Advisor On Rebuilding US-Russia Ties Intelligence Matters podcast

one of my favorite podcast btw.

In Intelligence Matters, former acting Director of the CIA Michael Morell, speaks with top leaders of the U.S. intelligence community as they reflect on their life, career and the critical roles they play in shaping national security policies.