RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There’s a reason why democrat strategy has been to not discuss impeachment. The DNC knows it’s a wedge issue, as it divides the public and Trump can say, “hey look, the dems want to impeach me. To stop that, you need to vote republican no matter what.” Trump’s been floating that a bit, but it’s gained little traction because no democrats have discussed it. Hillary is doing a disservice by talking impeachment. All the dems are thinking it, and will probably start impeachment proceedings after the mid-terms, but they know better than discussing it out in the open before the elections (which I think is wise)

This. I really don't get why Hillary can't just go somewhere until after midterms. :snoop:

If midterms go well and she wants to go on TV and talk shyt after that, fine. I can understand her wanting to rub the situation in Trump's face considering 2016, but it's too early.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There’s a reason why democrat strategy has been to not discuss impeachment. The DNC knows it’s a wedge issue, as it divides the public and Trump can say, “hey look, the dems want to impeach me. To stop that, you need to vote republican no matter what.” Trump’s been floating that a bit, but it’s gained little traction because no democrats have discussed it. Hillary is doing a disservice by talking impeachment. All the dems are thinking it, and will probably start impeachment proceedings after the mid-terms, but they know better than discussing it out in the open before the elections (which I think is wise)

Yep, either she is out the loop, doesn't give a fukk about the Democrats cause she is retired, or is gearing up to sell some books...... possibly she is all three.

The only good part is Trump raves so much about her I doubt anyone takes it seriously.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This. I really don't get why Hillary can't just go somewhere until after midterms. :snoop:

If midterms go well and she wants to go on TV and talk shyt after that, fine. I can understand her wanting to rub the situation in Trump's face considering 2016, but it's too early.
You’re young and online. That’s why

Hillary is vastly popular and there’s a silent left wing majority that supports her.

I don’t know why you let some loud far leftists online and right wing agitators who hate Hillary convince you she’s unpopular.

Trump is popular with republicans.

Do you think Hillary isn’t popular with ‘Democrats?!?!

I keep telling you to look at legacy polling. Before 2016, she was the most popular politician for like 5 years!

2011: Hillary Clinton Favorable Near Her All-Time High

2012: Hillary Clinton Maintains Near Record-High Favorability

2013: Hillary Clinton most popular U.S. politician, poll shows

2014: Clinton Is Best Known, Best Liked Potential 2016 Candidate

Only in 2015 did her numbers sink. Hillary Clinton Favorability Timeline

Now guess what?

Back up again! Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Retain Most Admired Titles

Daps

I do get the rational behind this but for the past few months every democrat or left leaning person Ive talked to has been concerned with firing up Trumps base and the right. I totally get why a quick and silent coup is the way they want to go but if we live on a country where an openly idiotic, racist criminal can run the country and you got to be hush hush to talk about prosecuting him, then America is absolutely not for anyone besides whites.

:yeshrug:I personally want Trumps base to come out and vote like they did in 2016. Does us no favours and may even harm us, but the whole concept of "Shhh, Trump supports might vote" that the media especially has been bothering me. Im no fan of Hillary but Im for her speaking candidly. Im not tryna live in fear of people who most likely cant name 5 amendments after the bill of rights

Edit: Heard two dudes who,voted for Trump for "fukkery" voting democratic in the mid terms for the same reason. Imagine voting based on chaos and discord

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
What the fukk? :dahell:

DuckDuckGo was always touted as the search engine that didn’t track you.

So, you’re telling me the Russian government monitors DuckDuckGo, and Tor is monitored by the Navy? :mindblown:

There’s literally no absolute way to be anonymous. :snoop:
duckduckgo doesn't track you. yandex is one of the search engines they scrape for results. the only thing yandex knows is what people are looking for on their index, not who is looking for it.

and yes tor was a us military project to help dissidents in totalitarian countries browse anonymously. that's still true today although it has limitations because people ultimately emerge from the tor network and connect to unencrypted sites. just stay on https and don't run javascript and other apps that can leak your IP.

Is Tor Really Anonymous and Secure?

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What the fukk? :dahell:

DuckDuckGo was always touted as the search engine that didn’t track you.

So, you’re telling me the Russian government monitors DuckDuckGo, and Tor is monitored by the Navy? :mindblown:

There’s literally no absolute way to be anonymous. :snoop:
been trying to tell ppl this for years.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I appreciate this reasoning but I actually disagree. Democrats outnumber Republicans in this country. Republicans/Trump supporters are always more likely to vote anyway. It’s just what they do. Firing them up with a wedge issue isn’t a huge concern because they respond the same way when fired up or not fired up.

What IS a concern is Democrat turnout. Democrats are the ones who need to be inspired and fired up to have a great turnout. If dangling the idea that we could get the most evil and incompetent president in history impeached if we win actually gets more people out to the polls, I’ll take that outcome along with whatever residual extra Trump voters get charged up because I think it’s a net win for Democrats. So I actually am glad Hillary is going there. I may eat my words later sure, but I see what she’s doing

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pc0yd5NDWG1u9229xo1_1280.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I appreciate this reasoning but I actually disagree. Democrats outnumber Republicans in this country. Republicans/Trump supporters are always more likely to vote anyway. It’s just what they do. Firing them up with a wedge issue isn’t a huge concern because they respond the same way when fired up or not fired up.

What IS a concern is Democrat turnout. Democrats are the ones who need to be inspired and fired up to have a great turnout. If dangling the idea that we could get the most evil and incompetent president in history impeached if we win actually gets more people out to the polls, I’ll take that outcome along with whatever residual extra Trump voters get charged up because I think it’s a net win for Democrats. So I actually am glad Hillary is going there. I may eat my words later sure, but I see what she’s doing
democrats outnumber republicans from a raw numbers perspective, but tend to be clustered into a smaller number of areas. republicans have a better population distribution for the system we have.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I do get the rational behind this but for the past few months every democrat or left leaning person Ive talked to has been concerned with firing up Trumps base and the right. I totally get why a quick and silent coup is the way they want to go but if we live on a country where an openly idiotic, racist criminal can run the country and you got to be hush hush to talk about prosecuting him, then America is absolutely not for anyone besides whites.

:yeshrug:I personally want Trumps base to come out and vote like they did in 2016. Does us no favours and may even harm us, but the whole concept of "Shhh, Trump supports might vote" that the media especially has been bothering me. Im no fan of Hillary but Im for her speaking candidly. Im not tryna live in fear of people who most likely cant name 5 amendments after the bill of rights

Edit: Heard two dudes who,voted for Trump for "fukkery" voting democratic in the mid terms for the same reason. Imagine voting based on chaos and discord

Leaked internal RNC polls show Trump supporters believe his ‘red wave’ hype — and won’t bother voting