RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is legit a worldwide scandal. I’m sure if the resources were there that if you’re able to fully investigate just the people that are the main figures at this point of the the investigation, that you’d find their tentacles reach just about every other nation in the world. Think about how many elections Cambridge Analytica was involved in :wow:. These mfers from offices in the UK were altering the trajectories of multiple nations worldwide. :damn:

All these snakes like Manafort, Broidy, Roger Stone, Greg Craig, Podesta (both sides, both sides) with access to and sometimes holding blackmail over, the leaders of the most powerful countries in the world. :dwillhuh:

One half of the government of the US is apparently under the control of a foreign dictator.

shyt is wild. :what:
You don't find the coincidence of the 1MDB shyt going down? :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Russian oligarchs about to get fukked hard by EU and America allies. I don’t know what they are going to do but Putin fukked up.
America is out for blood.

Ukraine

Syria

Elections.

UK assainations.

Diplomats.

Its a wrap for them once we oust Trump.

The CIA will get the oligarchs to flip on Putin.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
giphy.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
America is out for blood.

Ukraine

Syria

Elections.

UK assainations.

Diplomats.

Its a wrap for them once we oust Trump.

The CIA will get the oligarchs to flip on Putin.

shyt going to be spooky in 2019. Russia mafia don might finally get caught or murdered as well. Inteligence agencies are pissed off.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@DEAD7 so, do you still feel you cant go in public and say there was no collusion? :patrice:
It ain’t official, till it’s official :hubie:
Trump is definitely going down, I just don’t believe it will be Russian collusion.
:yeshrug:

:mjcry:And I pray it’s after his term... president Pence scares the shyt out of me.

The ineffective devil > the effective one.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ain’t official, till it’s official :hubie:
Trump is definitely going down, I just don’t believe it will be Russian collusion.
:yeshrug:

:mjcry:And I pray it’s after his term... president Pence scares the shyt out of me.

The ineffective devil > the effective one.
Collusion was corroborated in 2017. Where you been? :dwillhuh: