RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_okrs2n1TYg1qzlfumo1_640.gif

FYI here the source of this pic

Mike Mitchell - I posted this on instagram and some people lost...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ain’t official, till it’s official :hubie:
Trump is definitely going down, I just don’t believe it will be Russian collusion.
:yeshrug:

:mjcry:And I pray it’s after his term... president Pence scares the shyt out of me.

The ineffective devil > the effective one.

Lame duck president if the Democrats take the senate, and while he appeals to evangelicals, he has no appeal to the Maga crowd.
There is no situation where he escapes the mud that is about to be slung as well.

You think Dotard wouldn't squeal on him if he got impeached?

What about Dotard makes you think he will act in the best interests of the GOP over his interests?

That’s not how he is built. If the operations around Trump get neutered, EVERYONE goes down. Donald himself will make sure of it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. The thing with the UK is clear as day(and a huge deal) and practically everyone who isn't in bed with Trump hates what is happening with the US for many reasons.

When the Dems are in power again things are going to get wild and rightfully so.

It's going t be really interesting to see what the UK and big EU countries do right now as well.

I think Putin really overplayed his hand and it's becoming more clear by the day.

I think if the West really wanted to destabilize Russia they could as well.

For a long time the UK turned a blind eye to Russia due to the level of investment they had in the UK.
The fact that Theresa May went at them the way she did indicates things are about to get ugly.
Putin is either going to have to find other countries to influence who aren't afraid of sanctions, and fast, or his position will be in jeopardy to keep the peace.
A lot of rich people with money in tax havens are also going to be forced to start making some hard decisions in terms of whether that life is in their best interests.
A further destabilisation of cryptocurrency will probably happen soon as well.
You would think Putin would have considered these risks but still went all in.
If so he has balls.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Russian oligarchs about to get fukked hard by EU and America allies. I don’t know what they are going to do but Putin fukked up.
Northeast Philly would change drastically if the Russians and their funny money were to leave.

I know a Russian business where the owners are aesthetically rich but I bet if you were to look at their books they aren’t turning a profit. And they are in charge of taking care of seniors.

2nd Home Adult Day Care Services of Abington, Pennsylvania

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
@Shogun so you don't think Trumpism and fascism end up looking the same?
I do, actually, but the comment I was responding to claimed that we are currently living under a fascist regime. That's laughable. Trump's entire team is getting arrested and hes under investigation. Debate over. American institutions are stronger than Trumpism, and are proving to be more often than not.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Nonsense? :mjpls:

Two sections of the Democracy (Special Counsel within the FBI and the free press) are fighting to save it from an attempted Facist takeover by a puppet President installed by a hostile foreign power, and a complicit Republican-controlled Congress goosestepping along in order to try to hold onto power and enrich themselves and if that leads to Facism so be it :mjpls:

This battle is still very far from decided with many chapters and turns ahead. :mjpls:

The Facism will not cease being called out until all of these people are out of office, in prison and underground. :mjpls:
You're a joke.