RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ngtm516.gif

Cypher complete. :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i read in another post here that there are efforts underway to release the transcripts of the grand jury testimony that would have indicted Nixon.
Nixon stepped down before he could be indicted or impeached.

the groundwork for indicting a sitting president has already been laid out and kept under seal up until this point.
if the grand jury testimony and the documents related to it are released that will prepare the public for trump being indicted.

it won't matter if the House is unable or unwilling to impeach.
he will be treated like a common criminal.

"unindicted co-conspirator" was a term popularized when used to describe Nixon's role in the Watergate investigation.
it gave him wiggle room to step down with some dignity.

we all know trump will hang on until the bitter end.
he will be the first president to be charged with crimes by the DOJ and prosecuted without any action taken by congress IF.....IF.....the dems don't take the House and Senate with a majority that will seal trump's impeachment by the House and removal by the Senate.

there is a real chance that we could see trump in handcuffs.

i'm so glad that i've been a history nerd for my entire life because it really puts into context what is happening today.

shout out to everyone who has been living in this thread.
much love.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
No, I was just curious if perhaps you had missed that story. shyt is going down, I don't know why you don't want to use the F word.
Because it's so painfully easy to critique this administration that there's no need to be inaccurate. Isn't the left supposed to be the party of fact and objectivity?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Good to see our government working as it should.
All the Fascism nonsense can be put to bed, right?
Nonsense? :mjpls:

Two sections of the Democracy (Special Counsel within the FBI and the free press) are fighting to save it from an attempted Facist takeover by a puppet President installed by a hostile foreign power, and a complicit Republican-controlled Congress goosestepping along in order to try to hold onto power and enrich themselves and if that leads to Facism so be it :mjpls:

This battle is still very far from decided with many chapters and turns ahead. :mjpls:

The Facism will not cease being called out until all of these people are out of office, in prison and underground. :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The president's campaign manager.........

giphy.gif

I didn't know he was such a intricate backbone in this whole russian psyops.

Goddamn, no wonder Mueller was on his ass.
consider this in the context that the US GOVERNMENT HATES BRINGING FORTH ESPIONAGE CASES BECAUSE THE RULE OF LAW IS SO STRONG AND PERVASIVE HERE THAT PROTECTING CIVIC RIGHTS SUPERCEDES ANY TRIALS TO BE HAD AND THUS CERTAIN THINGS ARE NOT REVEALED IN THESE CASES... in other words...other countries will not respect your rights like the USA will...

They know what Manafort did. Including actively initiative operations against US marines: Trump Aide Connected To 2006 Overseas Attack On US Marines

:sas2:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nonsense? :mjpls:

Two sections of the Democracy (Special Counsel within the FBI and the free press) are fighting to save it from an attempted Facist takeover by a puppet President installed by a hostile foreign power, and a complicit Republican-controlled Congress goosestepping along in order to try to hold onto power and enrich themselves and if that leads to Facism so be it :mjpls:

This battle is still very far from decided with many chapters and turns ahead. :mjpls:

The Facism will not cease being called out until all of these people are out of office, in prison and underground. :mjpls:

smh at people not realizing how close to the ledge American Democracy and Western Liberalism have come.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is legit a worldwide scandal. I’m sure if the resources were there that if you’re able to fully investigate just the people that are the main figures at this point of the the investigation, that you’d find their tentacles reach just about every other nation in the world. Think about how many elections Cambridge Analytica was involved in :wow:. These mfers from offices in the UK were altering the trajectories of multiple nations worldwide. :damn:

All these snakes like Manafort, Broidy, Roger Stone, Greg Craig, Podesta (both sides, both sides) with access to and sometimes holding blackmail over, the leaders of the most powerful countries in the world. :dwillhuh:

One half of the government of the US is apparently under the control of a foreign dictator.

shyt is wild. :what: