RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Basically you sell shyt to someone and convince that person to find more people to sell that same shyt.. Toilet paper, Toothpaste, mad shyt

Disgusting my Aunt got wrapped up in it :scust:
Oh ok I’ve seen a million of those under various names. They promote that if you reach a certain level of sales money basically generates itself and the company will pay for your bills in some capacity to an extent or finance a car for you or some shyt while every weekly meeting they tell you the exact same sales pitch word for word and how you basically need to sink hundreds, if not thousands before it starts to pay off.

Total pyramid scheme. Try to suck you in by making you think it is easy to me money and that they have revolutionary products.
Amway: 5 Realities Of The Multi-Billion-Dollar Scam
One of these called LTD used to promote on my community college campus.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I never had the specifics, but what exactly was that particular Ponzi scheme?
They meant pyramid scheme, not ponzi. Ponzi is when you promise big returns but really are just paying investors with money from newer investors. The pyramid is the whole multi-level marketing BS.. convincing people to work under you, selling them shyt to sell other people shyt, so you make more money when you have more people under you, but the people at the bottom get **fukked**

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They meant pyramid scheme, not ponzi. Ponzi is when you promise big returns but really are just paying investors with money from newer investors. The pyramid is the whole multi-level marketing BS.. convincing people to work under you, selling them shyt to sell other people shyt, so you make more money when you have more people under you, but the people at the bottom get **fukked**
Yeah I’d seen pyramid schemes before. Nearly got caught up in a pair at the same time about 9-10 years back, but was too broke to invest and get ripped off :lolbron:. Never knew the specifics of a Ponzi scheme though or the details of what amway was beyond a scam.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah I’d seen pyramid schemes before. Nearly got caught up in a pair at the same time about 9-10 years back, but was too broke to invest and get ripped off :lolbron:. Never knew the specifics of a Ponzi scheme though or the details of what amway was beyond a scam.
Yep Ponzis have no actual underlying business or investment. Just some a$$hole says “I can get you 20% return if you invest your life savings with me” .. he goes and buys yachts and suits and cars, shows phony statements to investors showing a “return”, when they come calling for cash he finds another stooge to buy in to pay off the other guy.. rinse repeat until you get caught. Guys like Madoff can pull it off for a while because they understand the market and can sell themselves as knowledgeable investors to people, but they’re not doing anything with the cash except enriching themselves

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Brehs I haven't checked in in a few weeks and I'm almost 50 pages behind ( on 35 posts per page settings) :bryan:
So can I skip ahead to anywhere without missing out on anything important. I'm currently on page 2836 for the other brehs on the same settings.

Nah get yo ass to reading and calling catch up :ufdup:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Basically you sell shyt to someone and convince that person to find more people to sell that same shyt.. Toilet paper, Toothpaste, mad shyt

Disgusting my Aunt got wrapped up in it :scust:
Bruh a lot of black folk got caught up in that bullshyt smh

Amway, PriMerica etc :francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Oh ok I’ve seen a million of those under various names. They promote that if you reach a certain level of sales money basically generates itself and the company will pay for your bills in some capacity to an extent or finance a car for you or some shyt while every weekly meeting they tell you the exact same sales pitch word for word and how you basically need to sink hundreds, if not thousands before it starts to pay off.

One of these called LTD used to promote on my community college campus.
Exactly

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Brehs I haven't checked in in a few weeks and I'm almost 50 pages behind ( on 35 posts per page settings) :bryan:
So can I skip ahead to anywhere without missing out on anything important. I'm currently on page 2836 for the other brehs on the same settings.

go back to page one and start from the beginning, breh.
if you fall behind, that's the only way to really make sure you didn't miss anything.