RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:francis:@ the spin.

"I just don't think it's useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party. We'll never even get started with doing the things we need to do, like repealing Obamacare, if we're spending our whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense." -Rand Paul

flynn isnt even a republican, hes registered as a dem

:mjlol: at rand pauls logic

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
flynn isnt even a republican, hes registered as a dem

:mjlol: at rand pauls logic
that was before obama fired his incompetent ass. trump use to be a democrat before obama too. they're all republicans now.

i'm a registered independent who has never voted for a republican, some independent.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

YAn3K0Z.gif

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:wow:Trump is so utterly moronic its tempting to think that we're off the hook:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Im the last person to get complacent, but Trump aint moving like a tried and true dictator... Everything he does is incredibly sloppy and haphazard... This fukking guy probably plays chess at an 800 level. Jesus christ :francis:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Pence gotta heated. Kept him in the dark and let him lie. Then a day after they told him trump lied about not knowing and flynn is with trump in maralago meeting with japan :mindblown:
And the japanese prime minister came out and said that trump was pushing him to get closer to russia :mindblown: