RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
You know the state charges are brewing :mjlol:

tumblr_pddrobfcam1qjwxqv_540.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

:whoo:

MUELLER HAS GONE SILENT...

Giuliani Says Mueller Isn’t Responding

August 27, 2018 at 11:05 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 170 Comments

Rudy Giuliani said that President Trump’s lawyers have not heard back from special counsel Robert Mueller’s office in nearly three weeks, CNN reports.

Said Giuliani: “I figured we wouldn’t hear until after the Manafort trial, but we still haven’t.”

He said Mueller’s office has told them it is “still studying” the latest letter from Trump’s team, which Giuliani said was only five to six pages.

He added: “I have to figure they’re planning something.”

ezgif-5-260272bec9.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
FYI

The new Rethuglican Scam is that the FBI deliberately leaked info to the press in order to help move along the FISA warrant process.

Hannity and Tucker will be all over this shyt today and El Cheeto will be tweeting about it non-stop

I guess the idea is to get the FISA information declassified in order to find out exactly what the feds know

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI

The new Rethuglican Scam is that the FBI deliberately leaked info to the press in order to help move along the FISA warrant process.

Hannity and Tucker will be all over this shyt today and El Cheeto will be tweeting about it non-stop

I guess the idea is to get the FISA information declassified in order to find out exactly what the feds know

breh, this is a myth. they only want to ACT like they want to declassify. trump/nunes don't actually want to declassify as it will show conclusively that everything they've been arguing from the beginning (that the investigation began and hinged on the dossier) is utter bullshyt.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

So wait....:mjgrin:

He got a private flight all the way to the U.K to meet with MI5 and MI6 KNOWING he was coming....and he touches down at Heathrow or some RAF base and then he gets a email or a call saying

"Meeting cancelled".:russ:

Nunes stay loosing in 2018.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
lmao at believing that shyt. burglars climbing up 9 fukking stories nowadays? obviously trying to destroy evidence that he thinks only exists locally.

Manafort primary banker? Yeah the feds already got all his shyt on deck.. took late to destroy evidence lmaoo