RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the problem with HL is that none of them can define what "russian collusion" actually means :dead:
:mjlol:

So dishonest. This is why you get bushed.

i'd make a thread asking it, but the mods would bush me. i guess i'll ask the HL posters who post in the bushes for some weird reason
@The Black Panther @Call Me James @Bollywood Hulk Hogan

You're not bushed, but you're posting in the Bushes tagging people.

:BeanUMad:
what does "russian collusion" actually mean? an what were the results of it? im not being a dikkhead, the left needs to

what does "russian collusion" actually mean? an what were the results of it? im not being a dikkhead, the left needs to CLEARLY DEFINE this

From over a year ago... :Madwithher:

Also, negged

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Because he has so many impressionable followers.
I completely disagree. Do you know why they say children are impressionable? It’s because their minds can be molded. The cerebrum of his supporters are calcified. They are politically demented.

They are ole-fashioned crazy. Touched in the head. And for the hip-hop centric poster; 730.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know the state charges are brewing :mjlol:
anigif_enhanced-1019-1402052041-2.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Democrats should be under the impression that they will lose gaining control of the the house by 23, 000 votes.
That's what I'm thinking

That the fix is in and no matter the turnout, somehow, there's some bullshyt that happens

Motherfukkers better VOTE. It's not a game out here.