RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
last poll was in june, be was up on janz 49-41

:stopitslime: I'm tired of white people. Like how is this dude up in the polls?!?! Even the Trump supporters should be giving this dude the side eye. Nunes has produced nothing to benefit Trump. He has actually did the opposite. Everything he has tried has back fired resulting in more damaging information being released to counter his bullshyt. About 6-7 years ago, I started working for an entity that is tied to how federal level policies passed could possibly affect me. Prior to that I was one of those people who felt like whomever the president was didnt really effect me. I still voted but overall, I didnt really care and focused more on local elections which did effect me personally. Democrats need to do better on the ground to reach out to people like I was or we going to be fukked. There is a lot of people who really dont care whats going on in the white house and congress UNTIL that shyt hits them. The dont see how important it is to have a functioning government on all levels working for the people.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
If dude was out here flexing in an ostrich jacket, you know his sneaker collection must be FIRE. :banderas:

Manafort out here fukking up Flight Club and Stock X for the super limited J's, Yeezys and all that. :wow:

He's definitely about that

A2Zi.gif

life
nike air mags glow when i tip toe :wow:
putin knows everyhwere i go :patientlywaitingh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
nike air mags glow when i tip toe :wow:
putin knows everyhwere i go :patientlywaitingh:

I was actually gonna say he's living like he's inside a Westside Gunn verse too :mjlol:

It's now obvious that Manafort repurposed all of the bots he uses to cop sneakers, to follow Trump on Twitter:ohhh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hol up hol up hol up, Trump says she trying to stop him from free speech, but threatening to sue her for 20mil each time she speak :laff:. You can’t make this shyt up :dead:
I swear sometimes I wish the term free speech/freedom of speech would just....not be used...for like a year in this country