RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
we may not even need the Russia investigation at this point...The Trump Organization corruption is damn near impeachable itself :mindblown:

It’s not even gonna be Russia and Mueller that brings this swine down..

It’s gonna be the Trump Foundation

:mjcry:

He’s going down

:mjcry:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Did not know they had some subway type of thing in Congress. They never show this in TV shows or movies. Just hard walking everywhere lol.

It's available for use to anyone who needs to go between buildings. There are underground paths for walking and transit. Think of it like Minneapolis having the heated sky walks.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
New maha conspiracy theory if Manafort flips:

Manafort was a FBI/CIA plant the entire time! They made him join the campaign to illegally spy on trump!

Trump only brought him on to try and find out the truth!
!

:francis::francis::francis:

Last guess - Manafort, but unrelated to Trump -for dealings in 2012 (Podesta might be a possibility as well)

Repost for context

Manafort is the first domino

#Impeach45 devolved from we got this evidence on Trump, Flynn, Sessions, Kushner, Ivanka, DJTjr,'s direct collusion with Russia/Putin

as well as meddling with the election to them justifying their existence through Pappalopoulos & Manafort who are both connected to the Podesta Group and/or Ukraine

Manafort is pandora's box and Mueller just opened it

Papadopoulus and/or Manafort

:lolbron:

#NeverLost

They basically admitted to having a plant in the Trump campaign
I can deduct that it was probably Papadoupolos and/or Manafort
because of their previous connections

Manafort was a plant so either way I’m laughing

And it only highlights why I think Manafort is a plant if the only way you can tie Trump to Deripaska is via Manafort

It’s counterproductive to my argument because Manafort is a suspected plant. Manafort case gets tossed or Manafort gets slammed for some shyt that has nothing to do with Trump, Either way I’m winning

@Ozymandias :mjplsufedup:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Republicans are so fukking stupid and incompetent. :mjlol:

Trump must have dirt on all of those fukkers. It just makes no sense that they aren't throwing Trump to the wolves and cutting him loose. If Dems were like Republicans, they would by tying all of this Trump criminality to the entire Republican party and energizing everyone to come out and vote.

If Obama or Hillary had this kind of a circus/mafia around them, Hannity's head would explode on live television and McConnell/Ryan would be holding daily press conferences annihilating them.