RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, if I don't see "TRUMP SCREWED BY PECKER" as a headline on a paper tomorrow, I'm going into open revolt. :bptchallalol:

I don't usually go for his tweets, but if Trump calls him little Pecker tomorrow I am going to be

:pachaha::pachaha::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Didn't believe them when they said little Pecker would ream me, but now I am here bent over a barrel... DO Something Harlem! ! DO SOMETHING!

:pachaha::dame:

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

well she was dumb enough to think he had ethics and the only reason he didn't believe in russian interference was there was no proof and if she provided him with proof he would realize the error of his ways. NO, he's a russian asset his damn self and that's why he made sure her documents were handled with the utmost sensitivity.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:pachaha:that bullshyt trolley only goes from one side of the steeet to the other....

:merchant:But that mag lev train they got that they would never show has 2 stops, and goes mach 1...for those that want to know more, one of the stops is at a hotel that was Eisenhower's favorite, they have turned it into a resort but there are whole sections blocked off with blast doors.

You talking about that Mag lev under chyanne mountain in Colorado that goes from coast to coast and only stop at military bases with clarances above top secret :mjpls:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm